Going to Pats game

I got tickets to Patriots Bills a couple of weeks ago before the season went south. Although I didn't expect much, I thought Gailey would have gotten more out of the offense than he has. Since we didn't fix line or QB, I am happy that he went with Fitz. At least it will be different. After watching the first two games our only hope is lull the Pats to sleep and maybe make a big play. I don't know about you but living up here the past 9 years, I would like nothing more than to see the Bills finally break the streak. I go back a ways but the euphoria that we could experience of breaking this streak reminds me of 0 for the decade against the Dolphins. Either now or at home but one win against the Patsies would be sweet. I don't expect miracles Sunday, but it sure would be fun to see the faces on the fair weather Pats fans if we could somehow pull it off. Go Bills!

masochist?

I am going as well. Neighbor and his wife who are Pats fan and me and the wifey poo.Good thing is love the city of Boston, so outside the game the weekend will be great :thumbsup:!

But with only 4 of us and not having a car, we are skipping tailgating and just taking the train from South Street :thumbdown: Only secind time ever to a Pro game and no tailgate.

Bills win the game

Faith in Fitz

May the Lord Be With You...

Ya know tbone, I have an issue with you Avatar, why don't you show one where you are actually pumping that weight.

It's like you are perpetually prepared to pump, but are never quite pumping. I mean geez, there must be a whole

20 lb.s on that bar!

Edited by Cookiemonster

Ya know tbone, I have an issue with you Avatar, why don't you show one where you are actually pumping that weight.

It's like you are perpetually prepared to pump, but are never quite pumping. I mean geez, there must be a whole

20 lb.s on that bar!

You think you're better than me?!

Edited by tbonestake

The Senator will be there* with 3 fellow KA in VC alums - 2 from NE*, 1 from RoTown (but the 2 NE* guys are originally from Burlington VT & Monroe NY, so they're not super-obnoxious Cheatriettes* fans).

(I no longer wear Bills gear at Foxboro - not out of embarrassment, just don't like NE* idiots hurling glass bottles at me when my back's turned.)

Didn't think we had a chance 'til Gailey opened his eyes and sat Edwards down - with Fitz, who knows? If Fitzpatrick doesn't go 3-and-out every series like Edwards did, we keep the pressure on their D and keep ours off the field, maybe we pull the upset?

Patsies* looked like sh_t against New Jersey last Sunday...

Buffalo Bills - 20

NE Cheatriettes* - 6

GO BILLSSS!!!!

17 and 2 maybe!!!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator