Fitzie starting? Why not Brohm??

I agree Fitz give's the bills the best chance at winning now, but to what point? I know all coaches want to win so I guess I'm OK with it, but I hope Brohm gets his shot soon, so we know if we need a QB this coming draft.

I hope Brohm gets his shot too because once you & the rest of the Brohm boys see what Gailey already knows about Brohm you'll not only be calling for a draft choice but you'll be screaming for the Bills to cut Brohm and sign the next reject of your choice because you "saw him look good in college". Plus if Brohm goes in it GUARANTEES us the #1 pick.

You have to decide by years end who can and can't play. You have to know already that Fitz is not a starting QB in this league. Where is the team going? You have to audition Brohm now. Levi should have been kept, and tested. By draft day you must know if you are going to shoot for a QB. If so, then lock onto whomever you think is the best and go get him.

You have to decide by years end who can and can't play. You have to know already that Fitz is not a starting QB in this league. Where is the team going? You have to audition Brohm now. Levi should have been kept, and tested. By draft day you must know if you are going to shoot for a QB. If so, then lock onto whomever you think is the best and go get him.

This is as dumb as saying you have to audition every clown who ever played a game in college to see if he can start in the NFL. Three different coaches have been too scared to let Brohm anywhere near the starting job, Chan saw Levi Brown & determined he will never be an NFL QB, but you still need to see him "tested". They know TODAY that they have no long term starter, they just have to wait until the season ends.

Consider this: Trent got benched for horrible play & he's still ahead of Brohm on the depth chart. I trust Chan knows more than you do & will continue to believe that until you are named head coach of the Bills, name a new starter & he succeeds.

Because he has proven that he can play, compete, and win in the NFL. Brohm has proven he can't even excel in pre season or TC or mini camp.

And, contrary to the wishes of many on here, we're trying to win this year. We'll worry about next year in the off season. In the meantime, there are league games to play.

Gotta keep in mind, dog, that Brohm played exclusively with the reserves, and the backup receivers somehow had a serious case of the dropsies whenever Brohm hit 'em in the hands....not to mention the fact that it seemed that he had about 1.1 seconds to throw every time he dropped back.

He has the most potential of the 3 QB's on the roster and should be given a shot with the first teamers. He has the quickest release and most accuracy of the 3 QB's.

I am about 99% sure the reason the move was made was because Fitz is more moble and can avoid pressure better than Edwards or Brohm.

I think Gailey knows that the whatever QB is back there will have to improvise because he will have a lot of pressure. I think he feels Fitz gives us the best chance.

I would see what Fitz can do, but if we lose two or three more, time to go with Brohm and let him sink or swin. Either way, the Trent Edwards era officially ended today....To bad, I was really hoping he could turn it around and bring some respectability back to this franchise. I wish Edwards well, wherever he ends up next season.

This is as dumb as saying you have to audition every clown who ever played a game in college to see if he can start in the NFL. Three different coaches have been too scared to let Brohm anywhere near the starting job, Chan saw Levi Brown & determined he will never be an NFL QB, but you still need to see him "tested". They know TODAY that they have no long term starter, they just have to wait until the season ends.

Consider this: Trent got benched for horrible play & he's still ahead of Brohm on the depth chart. I trust Chan knows more than you do & will continue to believe that until you are named head coach of the Bills, name a new starter & he succeeds.

No sh**? :lol:

Poor Brohm. :(

Chan saw Levi Brown & determined he will never be an NFL QB

This single statement demonstrates the lack of sense of your entire argument. I'd bet Chan made no such determination when cutting Brown.