Beerboy

ieatcrayonz

If nothing else, Trent Edwards screwing this season up won a substantial bet for me with you Beer and since you choose to space it out or whatever your reasoning is, I figured I would remind you even though I can't provide a link because I might be making this up or remembering it wrong. I took the bet late last season way before the draft with real bad odds of winning and have correspondence here on TSW even though I still refuse to link it while calling you out in public.

So make good how about it.

If nothing else, Trent Edwards screwing this season up won a substantial bet for me with you Beer and since you choose to space it out or whatever your reasoning is, I figured I would remind you even though I can't provide a link because I might be making this up or remembering it wrong. I took the bet late last season way before the draft with real bad odds of winning and have correspondence here on TSW even though I still refuse to link it while calling you out in public.

So make good how about it.

I might be misremembering my memories, but if I remember them correctly my memory is that if the Bills got off to an 0-2 start IOU $1,000,000.

Please provide your bank information including routing # and account #, I will also need your SSN. To make sure that I have all of the correct information please send a cashiers check for $100,000 to the address below. I will then send you $1,100,000 to cover our bet and the $100,000 cashiers check.

Send the cashiers check to my attention at:

Justin Bieber Enterprises

2735 Main Street

Stratford, Ontario Canada