No Worries, Cornell Green Has The Answers

BillsPhan

This from Cornell Green in todays' News: "Any time you lose a game it's always frustrating," Bills tackle Cornell Green said. "We've just got to execute, man. Everybody's got to execute their plays and do their job. It's very frustrating."

Well I don't know about you, but I sure feel better hearing that. They just have to execute, man. Excellent. And to think I thought they got blown out because the Packers were more talented and better coached! :doh:

So let's all look forward to next week at New England coming off that crappy loss to the cocky Jets yesterday, shall we? We all know Brady and Belicheck will be prepared and focused to rebound, but they may not know Green's secret. Despite the Pats' best practicing and game planning this coming week, New England won't know that the Bills will "just be executing, man"! :w00t:

This from Cornell Green in todays' News: "Any time you lose a game it's always frustrating," Bills tackle Cornell Green said. "We've just got to execute, man. Everybody's got to execute their plays and do their job. It's very frustrating."

Well I don't know about you, but I sure feel better hearing that. They just have to execute, man. Excellent. And to think I thought they got blown out because the Packers were more talented and better coached! :doh:

So let's all look forward to next week at New England coming off that crappy loss to the cocky Jets yesterday, shall we? We all know Brady and Belicheck will be prepared and focused to rebound, but they may not know Green's secret. Despite the Pats' best practicing and game planning this coming week, New England won't know that the Bills will "just be executing, man"! :w00t:

Cornell Green, you mean the guy BRILLIANT talent evaluator Buddy Nix decided would be a great stop-gap right tackle?

The guy they signed so they could allow Jonathan Scott to leave even though Scott is 7 years younger and costs less than 1/3rd as much?

Yep, Nix has got the ship pointing in the right direction, alright.