Thread from Buffalobills.com

b stein 22

Fellow Bills fans,

I know that very few of you Bills fans are a little upset at some of the play from Trent Edwards and the offense.

Let me first start by saying that Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes years not weeks for Chan Gailey and Trent Edwards to build a masterpiece and billeve me when I say that IT WON'T TAKE THAT LONG!

WE HAVE THE PLAYERS TO CONTEND FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!

..AND YES, I MEAN SUPERBOWL!

Lets start with the facts...

1) You build a championship caliber team around your quarterback AND WE GOT ONE! Trent Edwards' father was a general for the U.S. Army in WWII and instilled discipline, motovation, and the ability to LEAD. How does that translate to the gridiron? His ability to make quick decisions and throw darts down the football field can get any Bills fan excited for Superbowl.

2) 3-4 (Defensive Line). When the tough gets going, the going gets tough. I understand that this team has some shoes to fill from the '09 Bills but I see some resemblance to the dominate teams we had in '08 and '09. ...CHRIS KELSAY. DOES ANYONE SEE THE UNBELIEVABLE SIMILARITIES CHRIS KELSAY HAS COMPARED TO TAKEO SPIKES?!?! It's uncanny. To me I see the '10 Bills looking like the '85 Bears. Just give us a couple more weeks. You'll see!

3) James Hardy/Marcus Easley. When they return in a couple weeks. Watch out! You'll see how effective Trent Edwards will be. They will open up our explosive offense and you guys won't know where the K-Gun ended and the T-Gun started!

and if you guys have any questions or comments regarding this post.. then just take a look at the post below!

Credit goes to Atlantabills1984 at the Buffalobills.com website

drunk

Fellow Bills fans,

I know that very few of you Bills fans are a little upset at some of the play from Trent Edwards and the offense.

Let me first start by saying that Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes years not weeks for Chan Gailey and Trent Edwards to build a masterpiece and billeve me when I say that IT WON'T TAKE THAT LONG!

1) You build a championship caliber team around your quarterback AND WE GOT ONE! Trent Edwards' father was a general for the U.S. Army in WWII and instilled discipline, motovation, and the ability to LEAD. How does that translate to the gridiron? His ability to make quick decisions and throw darts down the football field can get any Bills fan excited for Superbowl.

2) 3-4 (Defensive Line). When the tough gets going, the going gets tough. I understand that this team has some shoes to fill from the '09 Bills but I see some resemblance to the dominate teams we had in '08 and '09. ...CHRIS KELSAY. DOES ANYONE SEE THE UNBELIEVABLE SIMILARITIES CHRIS KELSAY HAS COMPARED TO TAKEO SPIKES?!?! It's uncanny. To me I see the '10 Bills looking like the '85 Bears. Just give us a couple more weeks. You'll see!

3) James Hardy/Marcus Easley. When they return in a couple weeks. Watch out! You'll see how effective Trent Edwards will be. They will open up our explosive offense and you guys won't know where the K-Gun ended and the T-Gun started!

and if you guys have any questions or comments regarding this post.. then just take a look at the post below!

Fellow Bills fans,

ummm... your talking about the bills??? did you fall and hit your head??? :unsure:

3) James Hardy/Marcus Easley. When they return in a couple weeks. Watch out! You'll see how effective Trent Edwards will be

Does this person not understand that Hardy was cut, and will probably NOT "return in a couple weeks"?

And anyone who uses the word "dominate" when they actually mean "dominant" will get the back of my hand every time.

Fellow Bills fans,

1) So you are saying Trent is a good QB because his dad was a General in WWII? Haha, I thought I had seen it all on here.. guess not. :huh:

2) Chris Kelsay is an OLB that has more similarities to a dump truck than Takeo Spikes. Plus, we have a total of 0.0 sacks from our D-Line so far (3.0 total - Poz, Ellis, and Scott have 1.0 each).

3) James Hardy = Cut. Marcus Easley = IR.

I know you didn't post this (please don't prove me wrong), but I cannot believe how delusional people really are.

OK! I am psyched! We are amazing! Let's go! CHARGE!!!!!

oh hey, I ran full speed in to a bayonet. Well, that was fun

I am never a downer, I always look on the bright side. I cannot stand when people are always down on our team and trashing everyone. When they make decisions for the team they only follow from the side. On the other side...I cannot stand when people fail to realize the reality of what is; the punch drinkers. We can win a Super Bowl this year, stranger things have happened, but we have real issues right now and we need to work on whats happening this week and not in January. As a fan we do not even worry, we just need to show up on Sunday to express ourselves - even if we're not happy.

Fellow Bills fans,

Signed General Edwards Wife