LT Chad Clifton for RB Marshawn Lynch?

Fitzmagic

I don't know why people keep suggesting trades for Lynch. He isn't going anywhere for anyone. He was a 1st round pick. They are not going to admit their mistake by taking a retread or anything less than a 1st for him. He will walk as an unrestricted free agent and they will get nothing for him. That's how this "organization" has operated for a long time. They have blown every 1st round pick and/or draft trade for a decade. They compound their mistakes by not admitting their mistakes and moving on. How Modrak is still employed escapes me. Why do you think he started today and had 17 carries or whatever? Showcasing him in hopes that there is a team as stupid as the Bills are and offer a 1st round pick for him or for Fred Jackson. They are beyond incompetent at OBD and have been for years.

Edited by kasper13

I don't know why people keep suggesting trades for Lynch. He isn't going anywhere for anyone. He was a 1st round pick. They are not going to admit their mistake by taking a retread or anything less than a 1st for him. He will walk as an unrestricted free agent and they will get nothing for him. That's how this "organization" has operated for a long time. They have blown every 1st round pick and/or draft trade for a decade. They compound their mistakes by not admitting their mistakes and moving on. How Modrak is still employed escapes me. Why do you think he started today and had 17 carries or whatever? Showcasing him in hopes that there is a team as stupid as the Bills are and offer a 1st round pick for him or for Fred Jackson. They are beyond incompetent at OBD and have been for years.

Still has two years on his contract. He isn't walking anywhere.

The majority of the Bills Front Office has changed since the Lynch pick, they wouldn't have to admit anything

But I do agree they aren't going to give him away unless they are getting a deal that will blow them away

Why? He deserved making it to the Probowl when he did and only had one bad year whenhe missed 4 games due to suspension.

We can use pro Bowl when describing Peters but not Lynch?

Not in my book, you can't.. if you weren't in the PB the year before.. you are no longer a "Pro-Bowler".. it's a "what have you done for me lately" thing.