Is it possible....

buffalo_bills

To send a letter to Mr.Wilson from all of us at TBD. Im dead serious. I feel as fans, we gotta at least try to do something. I cant take it anymore. We can send a letter, signed by all of us here at TBD. Thats a lot of Bills fans. We gotta do something to get through to this organization. Its worth a shot no? Whos up for this?

To send a letter to Mr.Wilson from all of us at TBD. Im dead serious. I feel as fans, we gotta at least try to do something. I cant take it anymore. We can send a letter, signed by all of us here at TBD. Thats a lot of Bills fans. We gotta do something to get through to this organization. Its worth a shot no? Whos up for this?

Yeah, that will solve everything :doh:

I can see it now ...

Dear Mr. Wilson:

We the people on a Bills fan board really want you to start winning now.

Thank you for your time and Go Bills!

Love and kisses,

-Bills Fans

PS. Please do not take this as a threat. Obviously we will continue to buy tickets and merchandise even if you continue to lose and alienate your long time tailgating fans.

So here's a guy (Wilson) whose franchise is at a crossroads, looking for a new GM, after 10 years of losing.

You'd think that a guy in that position would want to interview multiple candidates for his GM position, just to get multiple points of view on quality of talent in the draft and FA, especially since the Bills have needs at so many positions.

But Wilson talks to one guy, and hires him. I mean, Nix might be the smartest guy in the room, but wouldn't you want to say to him, 'Buddy, the last guy I talked to says that Clausen isn't NFL material for this reason, what do you think?'

If Wilson had no interest in the opinion of legitimate football guys when making the import decision of hiring a GM, what makes you think he'd be interested in the opinions of a group of fans?

I really have no idea how this guy became a successful businessman based on the insular way he runs his team.

....Onestep closer to the top draft pick. So far it is between us and Dallas. How ironic??

Doesn't matter. The Bills won't pick a player that can help them. It's not in their nature.

I think back to the great team of the late 80s-early 90s and I recall the stroke of luck that someone traded for Greg Bell. That's not likely to happen again.