I Think I know What The Plan For Buddy Nix Is

mousetrap08

CAn you please delete this post. Did you forget that Trent Edwards is the QB. Also when trent is not QB lee evan always has a better game. Maybe you didnt watch this game, but trent made it painfully obvious that he is the worst QB IN THE LEAGUE. I would rather have Demarcus Russell over trent Edwards. Hopefully he gets benched.

I do not know if it is Evans who is not good enough to create opportunities for himslef, the offense that cannot get him the ball, or a combination of both. That being said, the answer is either.

1) Evans is overrated and we can trade him now for a decent draft pick next year or another area of need, because we are obviously rebuilding.

2) Evans is not being utilized properly and needs to go to a team where he can be successful, while allowing us a high draft pick so we can rebuild this team.

Either way, I agree, he should be traded if we do not show something more in the next week or two.

You guys can tell me if Iam wrong and I just might be but I just don't think he had winning in mind. What I think was his top priority was who could play this game and who has the heart to play. I think you will see biger changes in peronel next year.

Oh yeah -- absolutely -- must be. Because the simple explanation that Nix is out of his depth makes too much sense.

Look guys, he's an old man who's lost his fastball mentally and wasn't ever given a chance to run anything when he was in his prime.

I do not know if it is Evans who is not good enough to create opportunities for himslef, the offense that cannot get him the ball, or a combination of both. That being said, the answer is either.

1) Evans is overrated and we can trade him now for a decent draft pick next year or another area of need, because we are obviously rebuilding.

2) Evans is not being utilized properly and needs to go to a team where he can be successful, while allowing us a high draft pick so we can rebuild this team.

Either way, I agree, he should be traded if we do not show something more in the next week or two.

It would be interesting to see what we could get for him. With marshall getting 2 2nd rounders, we know that is out of the question. He would be better used on another team. He has talents that aren't being used here, and probably never will be used. So it would probably work in our favor to get something for him.

I don't see a trade happening though.

With Demarcus Russell add 21 more Green Bay points off of pick-sixes. At least with Old Footsteps in there, the passes don't get intercepted all the time. Today was not Trent's fault at ALL. And this is coming from someone who HATES Trent.

Your right that 1st int was Steve Jonhsons fault

I sure hope so. You can start with cutting Lee Evans. All talk, no action. Won't and can't run the tough routes, can't get open, and basically is an unphysical WR no one is afraid off. Plus, hee seems to lack leadershop. He's the first cut in my mind.

WOW...WTF? How long have you thought about this? Kinda hard to hit your deep threat when the QB doesn't have the time to throw. Hell our line is continually getting blown off the LOS,hard to evaluate the WR's or the QB. THE GAME IS WON IN THE TRENCHES :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

WOW...WTF? How long have you thought about this? Kinda hard to hit your deep threat when the QB doesn't have the time to throw. Hell our line is continually getting blown off the LOS,hard to evaluate the WR's or the QB. THE GAME IS WON IN THE TRENCHES :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Try watching some film. Lee Evans only gets open when he runs a fade and is single covered. That's it.

I sure hope so. You can start with cutting Lee Evans. All talk, no action. Won't and can't run the tough routes, can't get open, and basically is an unphysical WR no one is afraid off. Plus, hee seems to lack leadershop. He's the first cut in my mind.

Hey since your obviously Trents mom, can we go out sometime?

thanks Mrs Edwards

You guys can tell me if Iam wrong and I just might be but I just don't think he had winning in mind. What I think was his top priority was who could play this game and who has the heart to play. I think you will see biger changes in peronel next year.

If it takes an entire season to evaluate talent... then this GM and HC are complete morons!!

They should have able to evaluate who could play and who couldn't in last seasons game tapes, the off season OTA's and preseason

Oh Wait!!! Hold that thought, they are a pair of morons because they had to already know... they brought in Cornell Green, who just might be the very worst RT in the league and gave him 3 million dollars this year! They retained Bell at LT who wouldn't be starting on any other NFL team, they have no decent tight end, no decent second receiver.

If the majority of the posters here could see that Bell and Green were not going to get the job done this season, how in the hell did Gailey and Nix not see that?

The plan is to get the #1 draft choice, which is why Trent "Bieber" is starting, So everything is going according to plan. They tell us what we want to hear to sell tickets but like nix said last spring we aren't there yet (rebuilding).