I Think I know What The Plan For Buddy Nix Is

mousetrap08

You guys can tell me if Iam wrong and I just might be but I just don't think he had winning in mind. What I think was his top priority was who could play this game and who has the heart to play. I think you will see biger changes in peronel next year.

I sure hope so. You can start with cutting Lee Evans. All talk, no action. Won't and can't run the tough routes, can't get open, and basically is an unphysical WR no one is afraid off. Plus, hee seems to lack leadershop. He's the first cut in my mind.

You guys can tell me if Iam wrong and I just might be but I just don't think he had winning in mind. What I think was his top priority was who could play this game and who has the heart to play. I think you will see biger changes in peronel next year.

LOL! I don't think he can see talent.

I sure hope so. You can start with cutting Lee Evans. All talk, no action. Won't and can't run the tough routes, can't get open, and basically is an unphysical WR no one is afraid off. Plus, hee seems to lack leadershop. He's the first cut in my mind.

CAn you please delete this post. Did you forget that Trent Edwards is the QB. Also when trent is not QB lee evan always has a better game. Maybe you didnt watch this game, but trent made it painfully obvious that he is the worst QB IN THE LEAGUE. I would rather have Demarcus Russell over trent Edwards. Hopefully he gets benched.

You know what Iam starting to agree with you :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter if he is better than you or I. Is he better than any other GM in the league? No, not even close.

Better then some not as good as others. BOY I MISS BILL POLLIAN!

Edited by shadowcat10

Lee evans is basically our only receiver.... that is dumb to cut him.

Nix saw this team play last year, so I doubt his plan was to watch them play again to see how they play. He knew which players sucked. Should have signed a few more decent free agents.

Though that might have been gailey's plan... he is going to be demanding a lot from the front office this offseason. right now, the lockout in 2011 don't look so bad.

Lee evans is basically our only receiver.... that is dumb to cut him.

Nix saw this team play last year, so I doubt his plan was to watch them play again to see how they play. He knew which players sucked. Should have signed a few more decent free agents.

Though that might have been gailey's plan... he is going to be demanding a lot from the front office this offseason. right now, the lockout in 2011 don't look so bad.

0 catches for 0 yards.

He may as well not be here with Justin Bieber under center.

After watching the Bills the past few seasons, I can't help but regretfully agree.

Evans is a really good #2 receiver on just about any other team. He's not a #1. A #1 receiver is much more than just a 1 route wonder. I don't doubt he can stretch the field and still has his speed.

But a true #1 is somebody who gets open, runs all kinds of routes, is tough, durable, and scores touchdowns.

Evans has done none of that.

No wonder he loved Losman. Losman threw him the 1 pattern he could catch and make the highlight reels with. I wouldn't want to lose my money maker, either.

Evans is not a complete receiver.

After watching the Bills the past few seasons, I can't help but regretfully agree.

Evans is a really good #2 receiver on just about any other team. He's not a #1. A #1 receiver is much more than just a 1 route wonder. I don't doubt he can stretch the field and still has his speed.

But a true #1 is somebody who gets open, runs all kinds of routes, is tough, durable, and scores touchdowns.

Evans has done none of that.

No wonder he loved Losman. Losman threw him the 1 pattern he could catch and make the highlight reels with. I wouldn't want to lose my money maker, either.

Evans is not a complete receiver.

Exactly. Evans would be a VERY good #2 with a decent QB and a true #1 to compliment him. But the WRs we have are mediocre at best. And the only reason they are mediocre is because QB and oline look so much worse than them. The offense is bad all around.

CAn you please delete this post. Did you forget that Trent Edwards is the QB. Also when trent is not QB lee evan always has a better game. Maybe you didnt watch this game, but trent made it painfully obvious that he is the worst QB IN THE LEAGUE. I would rather have Demarcus Russell over trent Edwards. Hopefully he gets benched.

With Demarcus Russell add 21 more Green Bay points off of pick-sixes. At least with Old Footsteps in there, the passes don't get intercepted all the time. Today was not Trent's fault at ALL. And this is coming from someone who HATES Trent.