My Game Gameplan + Prediction Vs Green Bay

buffalo_bills

Wow. Being a Packers fan I know the Packers have some weak spots. Perhaps you are overestimating them.

If the Bills O-line can pick up the blitzes protecting the QB and the QB can be accurate downfield your chances improve. Don't try to run the ball. Last season the Packers defense was #2 overall in the NFL and #1 against the run.

The Bills best chance is by throwing the ball a lot and hoping to get into a shoot out type game.

Good points, but...

(1) The Bills' O-line hasn't' been able to effectively pick up a blitz or protect the QB in over a decade.

(2) The Bills haven't had a QB that can be accurate downfield in about 6 or 7 years.

(3) The Bills have a QB that's afraid to throw the ball and prefers to run backwards.

So, in conclusion, if the Bills have to rely on their passing game to win this game... well, they're not going to win.

I don't care who's running the ball for Green Bay, they're going to find a way to get 100+ yards on the ground. Too many people give too much credit to the running backs and not enough credit to the rest of the pieces around them. Green Bay has all of those pieces on offense where you could pretty much plug in any running back and they would be successful.

Wow. Being a Packers fan I know the Packers have some weak spots. Perhaps you are overestimating them.

If the Bills O-line can pick up the blitzes protecting the QB and the QB can be accurate downfield your chances improve. Don't try to run the ball. Last season the Packers defense was #2 overall in the NFL and #1 against the run.

The Bills best chance is by throwing the ball a lot and hoping to get into a shoot out type game.

Your being gracious and I appreciate it. However we both know this game is not going to be close. Pack have multiple weapons captained by a quality qb. You guys also have one of the best defenses. The Bills have virtually no offense to fight back with. A truly offensive line and a shell shocked qb that doesn't know if hes coming or going and doesn't seem to be able to throw beyond 10 yards. Our defense has decent dbs I guess. And our punter is a stud!!!! Definitely not a football genius but somehow I don't think Moorman can do it all himself

Edited by Dante

I think the Bills end up losing by 2+ scores. I think the Bills will be within 1 score in the 3rd-4th quarter and Trent will make a costly turnover which will lead to a quick Packers TD. Something like we're down 21-13, and driving with a chance to tie. Boom...... Trent Edwards turnover and a few Packers plays later it's 28-13.

I also have a feeling the Bills are the first team to score. I'm actually tempted to bet the bills to score first at +175.

Apparently you missed the Bills home opener against that Mike Nolan 3-4 defense, they couldn't stop the pass rush with 6 against 4.

Running the ball is about the only chance they have with revolving door Green on that line... that Bills O line will continue to be the worst in the NFL