FX Season Premieres

Mike In Illinois

These are two of my favorite shows on television right now. Tonight is the season premieres of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and The League. If you haven't seen them before definitely check them out/DVR them and share your thoughts.

Info for The League tonight says they take their draft to Vegas. I've also seen a video where Taco meets up with Chad Ochocinco, but I don't know what episode that will be.

Edited by Champaign Mike

Sunny is great, but I think the League isn't very good at all. I had high hopes for it, but it fell short IMO.

I watched the very first episode on Hulu last night, and I was very unimpressed with it as well. The promos that they are running for are enough to get me to watch it tonight though.

"Sunny" was okay. I thought the Mac story line was really funny, the others were good but not great. It seems as if next week's episode will continue the story so maybe it's a two-parter?

I'm concerned 'The League' may be Jumping The Shark in only the second season. I thought Season One was really funny but it felt a little too forced having Ochocinco a part of this episode. The jokes didn't seem all that funny, excluding the She-Dre and the stripper with insider tips. Taco and Ruxin are my favorite characters right now. The whole "three team owners are never seen or heard" shtick is kinda lame, IMO.