WE CAN WIN SUNDAY!

buffalo_bills

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodgers will likely have all the time he needs to find open receivers. Bills will continue to be exposed over the middle of the field and underneath. Lack of talent at linebacker will be exposed. The defense will be on the field for long stretches. GB defense will sell out pass and keep 8 men in the box, forcing Edwards to make plays. He won't!

Hate to say it, but this could be really ugly. Packers will cover the spread easily.

Look for small victories, like someone establishing that they may be able to play OT eventually, or maybe Moats getting on the field on defense and getting burned, but at the same time learning his craft for as a yet to be determined later date, or Nelson making a catch or two in traffic, or Troupe slowly but surely progressing.

I am as down as any Bills fan right now. But i truly believe that we CAN DO IT. If our guys go into the game thinking they're gonna win, it could happen. If our offense was somewhat consistent against Miami, we would win by at least 2 scores. If we can move the ball offensively agaisnt green bay, i know we'll compete. Who knows boys, its the NFL. Green Bay better come out ready to play 60 min of hard football, because i know we'll be hungry. I BILLIEVE! GO BILLS!

Nope. It may be the NFL, but we are the Bills, and it's gonna be really hard not to lose 13-14 games.

We got a decent shot at this. The Packers gave up 150 rushing yards on Sunday. Sure Vick got some of those, but they're vulnerable against the run. Aaron Rodgers threw 2 picks Sunday. We know their offensive line is not very good so if we put some heavy heat on Rodgers, he'll throw a few to us. Sure, the Packers are good, but they're not the 1967 Packers.

Vick got over 100 of the 149 yards.

"Earth, Wind and Fire" combined for 38 yards.

I am as down as any Bills fan right now. But i truly believe that we CAN DO IT. If our guys go into the game thinking they're gonna win, it could happen. If our offense was somewhat consistent against Miami, we would win by at least 2 scores. If we can move the ball offensively agaisnt green bay, i know we'll compete. Who knows boys, its the NFL. Green Bay better come out ready to play 60 min of hard football, because i know we'll be hungry. I BILLIEVE! GO BILLS!

No, the Bills CAN'T do it.

If they go into the game thinking they can win they will still lose.

IF our offense...

IF we can move the ball...

Who knows?

I do.

The Bills WILL lose to the Packers, and the Patriots and then the Jets.

0-4.

That's just the way it is.

Says the guy that doesn't know the difference between there, their, and they're. Watch the game Sunday and see if you can tell the difference between a Conference Championship contender and a mismanaged poor excuse for a professional football franchise. :thumbsup:

Hate to say I told you so...

No, they cannot.