Again, ignoring the QB and OL situation will doom us this year...

Merle Haggard

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, me saying that the green signing is garbage is "praising every move buddy makes" :rolleyes:

This is why your posts have no cred. You throw around lies and accusations saying that I praise every move buddy makes? I have dissed plenty of moves buddy has made, especially the Green signing. If you are going to accuse me of something, can you at least say something that is actually true? If you do that, then I will spell your handle right in the future.

But until then, try to actually be honest and not throw around lies like me saying buddy makes all good decisions. That is a lie, and I have plenty of posts to back that up. You seem to have this black/white mentality.... if you don't hate buddy, then that must mean you LOVE buddy. yeah, sure dude. You won't find the gray area with that kind of blindness.

LOL. You are the one dismissing the valid concerns of good ole Buddy ignoring the QB and OL as "much ado over nothing". Quit being so sensitive.

As for your personal attack on my "cred", let me just say that having played the game at the college level I am fairly certain my knowledge of the game and its strategies far exceeds yours.

LOL. You are the one dismissing the valid concerns of good ole Buddy ignoring the QB and OL as "much ado over nothing". Quit being so sensitive.

As for your personal attack on my "cred", let me just say that having played the game at the college level I am fairly certain my knowledge of the game and its strategies far exceeds yours.

See, you are lying again. Maybe that is why I am so sensitive is because you are making stuff up about me. I haven't dismissed valid concerns. I have said Green is a terrible RT and that is all on Nix, and plenty other things. I don't know why you are saying lies. If you want your cred, then stop putting words in people's mouth.

You keep saying that I am ingoring buddy's mistakes, and you are flat out making that up. I have said numerous times to you (including this post) that buddy obviously has made mistakes... if me saying buddy has made mistakes is "loving every move that buddy makes," then you are living in pretend town... you keep saying you are "just tellin the truth" but you are filled with lies.

Answer me this one question: How am I loving every move that buddy makes when I have countless times complained about his handleing of: Cornell Green, lack of OLBs, Schobol, lynch, and then some. tell me. HOW is that "loving" every move that buddy makes? You are the one that accused me of that, and it isn't true. you made it up.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Sorry guys, I remain hopping mad that we ignored the QB and OL this past offseason. I have said it will cost us dearly, and it is turning out I am correct. I'm hard pressed to find any team we can beat at this juncture. I'm hard pressed to find any other team that would even start our mediocre QBs. The stinkin' fins threw our guys around like rag dolls. Pathetic.

Now I know some of you guys will howl, "but Merle, there was nobody available so we were smart to pass on a QB and OLmen." To this I say hogwash. We could have traded a pick or two for some talented vets that certainly would be better than wha twe have now.

As for Gailey, the jury is still out. To say the team looked "rusty" is an understatement. He was a risky selection, let's hope he pays off. Rest assured I will not continue to give him a free pass if we look as gawd awful as we did last week.

Thru second week of 2010....dead on

The Bills will win at least a couple games, but it is perfectly reasonable to assume that they will be an underdog in every game they play this season.

But yeah, it's pretty much scientifically proven that you can't consistently compete in the NFL without an elite-level quarterback leading the team. We're in limbo until we get lucky and get one, which will be difficult seeing how we aren't really trying.

They'll ne lucky to win 1 game.

I've harped on this board for years that OL and DL are foundational positions and impact your O and your D. You have no offense without an decent OL, as we're all to familiar with as we've watched this offense suck for 10 years. Someone take off this skipping record. Same with the DL. We can have great DBs all we want, but eventually they're exposed without a pass rush. I can't understand how football minds can;t seem to understand what is a simple fundamental concept.

Thru second week of 2010....dead on

It gives me no pride to be "dead on" on this one. In fact it breaks my heart.

What is maddening is that we actually have fans who are "just fine" with the status quo and are willing to wait until the stars align before we dare bring in any talented players (or coaches). My patience is gone. Nix was plain foolish for not addressing our two biggest needs this offseason.

They'll ne lucky to win 1 game.

I've harped on this board for years that OL and DL are foundational positions and impact your O and your D. You have no offense without an decent OL, as we're all to familiar with as we've watched this offense suck for 10 years. Someone take off this skipping record. Same with the DL. We can have great DBs all we want, but eventually they're exposed without a pass rush. I can't understand how football minds can;t seem to understand what is a simple fundamental concept.

Exactly right my man. How in the sam hell can we just outright ignore filling our two biggest needs this offseason? How foolish it is to defend this gaffe by the great minds at OBD.

See, you are lying again. Maybe that is why I am so sensitive is because you are making stuff up about me. I haven't dismissed valid concerns. I have said Green is a terrible RT and that is all on Nix, and plenty other things. I don't know why you are saying lies. If you want your cred, then stop putting words in people's mouth.

You keep saying that I am ingoring buddy's mistakes, and you are flat out making that up. I have said numerous times to you (including this post) that buddy obviously has made mistakes... if me saying buddy has made mistakes is "loving every move that buddy makes," then you are living in pretend town... you keep saying you are "just tellin the truth" but you are filled with lies.

Answer me this one question: How am I loving every move that buddy makes when I have countless times complained about his handleing of: Cornell Green, lack of OLBs, Schobol, lynch, and then some. tell me. HOW is that "loving" every move that buddy makes? You are the one that accused me of that, and it isn't true. you made it up.

LOL. I'm sorry big guy, but the way you have defended Buddy's gaffe of not addressing our two biggest needs this offseason would lead me to believe you are okay with all his moves. Thanks for setting me straight. LOL.

BTW, did you watch the game today? What did you think of the OL and QB play? I rest my case.

BTW, did you watch the game today? What did you think of the OL and QB play? I rest my case.

I always said that the line and QB sucked. I never disagreed with you there. You just pretended I said QB and oline were fine in your pretendland you come from. I said a couple nice things (along with a lot of negative things) about buddy and you assumed I liked the QB and line for some reason... even though in every post I said the opposite. You just fail at reading.

your reading comprehension is just attrocious. People type in black and white saying "i hate the qb and oline" and you reply "what?! you love buddy and our QB and oline?! What is wrong with you?!" then you get called on it and you say "dude, dont be so sensitive!"

Man, just practice some reading...

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

I always said that the line and QB sucked. I never disagreed with you there. You just pretended I said QB and oline were fine in your pretendland you come from. I said a couple nice things (along with a lot of negative things) about buddy and you assumed I liked the QB and line for some reason... even though in every post I said the opposite. You just fail at reading.

your reading comprehension is just attrocious. People type in black and white saying "i hate the qb and oline" and you reply "what?! you love buddy and our QB and oline?! What is wrong with you?!" then you get called on it and you say "dude, dont be so sensitive!"

Man, just practice some reading...

My apologies guy. I just tire of some of the homer speak around here when are needs are so painfully obvious.

Things would go much more smoothly if you just agreed with every great word I type. :flirt: