The Man Who Stopped Both Suh And McCoy

The Senator

He's a facepainter :thumbdown: he would not be popular around here, only children and clowns do THAT. :ph34r:

Nah, we're OK with facepainters - as long as they're on the field playing. (Who was the face-painter that played for us during the Kelly era? My memory fails me, but he was a fan favorite, I think.) Anyway, I think Carter gave up the face painting once he got to the NFL.

I really want to know how he gets his hair to look like that after he has his helmet on, pictures gotta be before a game...

Yeah once the helmet goes on, the 'do is done...

Carter

Edited by The Senator

Nah, we're OK with facepainters - as long as they're on the field playing. (Who was the face-painter that played for us during the Kelly era? My memory fails me, but he was a fan favorite, I think.) Anyway, I think Carter gave up the face painting once he got to the NFL.

Yeah once the helmet goes on, the 'do is done...

Carter

I dont remember either but yeah I remember we had someone who did it.

eeeewwwww he looks like a big emo baby after.

Ray Bentley--- he was a fan of the Ultimate Warrior from WWF

Ray Bentley--- he was a fan of the Ultimate Warrior from WWF

That's the guy...thanks...

Bentley's first three years in professional football were spent with the Michigan Panthers and Oakland Invaders of the United States Football League. He later joined the Buffalo Bills, and played six seasons with the team, including their first two Super Bowl years in the 1990s.[1] Bentley's career ended with the Cincinnati Bengals in 1992. He attempted a comeback the following season with the Chicago Bears, but was cut after being caught distributing erotic photos of himself to teammates. (link)

WTF?????!!!!!

(BTW - Carter also has an interest in pro wrestling, apparently a big fan of Mick Foley aka 'Mankind' B-) )

Edited by The Senator

Bentley's first three years in professional football were spent with the Michigan Panthers and Oakland Invaders of the United States Football League. He later joined the Buffalo Bills, and played six seasons with the team, including their first two Super Bowl years in the 1990s.[1] Bentley's career ended with the Cincinnati Bengals in 1992. He attempted a comeback the following season with the Chicago Bears, but was cut after being caught distributing erotic photos of himself to teammates. (link)

WTF?????!!!!!

(BTW - Carter also has an interest in pro wrestling, apparently a big fan of Mick Foley aka 'Mankind' B-) )

Wow ya have to wonder? was he like showing ppl him and his girl or what? Hey look at the size of that? hey wanna see what I do in my off time? This what I'm going to do after I retire and become a pro wrestler? I mean ya, Really! WTF?

A character??? Waddaya mean??? Looks like your typical All-American kid to me. I don't get it...

Carter

Also one of the smartest guys on the team, according to his OL coach...

Texas Tech thrives on character of offensive line

But what is really intriguing is Leach's description of Carter's love of the game -

"When the game's over, it's like he's disappointed because he wants to keep playing. He'd play another 60 minutes if he could."

Yeah, but how does he fit that hair under the helmet? Does it get squashed down or does it spring up afterwards?

Certainly worth a look from what you've shown.

Your first link on this post does mention a possible weight problem. But some guys with weight problems learn to control them. It's not as if we'd be wasting a draft pick if he ate his way out of the league. Might be worth a shot.

WTF?????!!!!!

That's wiki. Couldn't find another link except wiki which mentioned that. Anyone can write pretty much anything on wiki.

And Bentley is still broadcasting. Doubt that would happen if he'd distributed photos.

http://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/05/broadcasting_veteran_and_forme.html

i have no problem with getting a guy from a practice squad... but how many good players were *released* from practice squads? that's another step below. i don't think you release a guy from there unless you don't think too much of him, or he did something wrong. any examples? not saying it's impossible, but seems pretty unlikely.

That's wiki. Couldn't find another link except wiki which mentioned that. Anyone can write pretty much anything on wiki.

And Bentley is still broadcasting. Doubt that would happen if he'd distributed photos.

http://www.mlive.com/sports/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/05/broadcasting_veteran_and_forme.html

Ya -- and Ray Bentley wrote children's books. Anyone remember "Darby The Dinosaur"?

http://www.espnmediazone3.com/us/2009/10/bentley_ray/

So he's either been badly slandered, or dude is a freak.

Yeah, but how does he fit that hair under the helmet? Does it get squashed down or does it spring up afterwards?

:lol: He's sporting a crewcut these days.

My thoughts too - but still, WTF???? Who would put something like that in Bentley's wiki profile? A disgruntled ex, or co-worker?

(I mean, it's rare that you see something on Wikipedia like, " 'So-and-so' came back the following season, but was released after it was discovered he molests collies...")

Buddy Nix slept in this morning and now Carter's a Buc

Carter to Bucs

Figures.

Actually, it makes some sense - he's getting closer to Leach, who now lives in Key West and is probably a good fit for OC at Tampa Bay (they already got a pirate ship there at Raymand James Stadium - link )

Guess if Buddy wants him he'll have to raid the Bucs practice squad. Hey Buddy - how 'bout hiring someone to watch the transaction wire? <_<

(Just found out the Bucs also hired AVP as QBs coach - Bucs Beat)

I think we're pretty set at guard, it's help at tackle we need.

I don't know why folks keep thinking that - yeah, we need help at tackle more urgently than at guard, but we need more depth everywhere on the o-line...

Bills Depth Chart

In 2008, when Harrell threw for 5100 yards and 45 TDs, the Texas Tech o-line gave up just 14 sacks in 626 passing attempts. That's one sack every 44 attempts! Hard to make an argument that the Bills don't need o-linemen like that.

Edited by The Senator