Watching the Jets

Did I say there was any available?

But since you asked:

Karlos Dansby sure would look good in red, white and blue, no? Adam Terry? Shawn Andrews?

Dansby was a little too high priced for what I would expect for them to go after. But I think they really should have made at least 2 more signings on a decent level, at least. And by decent level, I mean players like Davis and Edwards who aren't great, but upgrades over what we had. Just two more signings like that would show more life on this team. Taking just two of our bad players off the field won't win us the playoffs, but the team would sure have more hope.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We are screwed. If we gain a TD against them, I'll be amazed. Watching these other teams play, it just reinforces how far away the Bills are from being competitive. The draft ain't going to fix this boat. We need FA talent, and pronto.

Yeah, it's not like we beat them last year with Jauron at the helm and less talent!

This is a much different jets team than last year.

You're right, I think the secondary is worse. They remind me a lot of the Patriots, other than Revis if they're not mugging you they can't cover you.

The difference is Flacco is throwing the ball up letting his WR's make a play. I'm not sure Edwards is willing to do that.

You're right, I think the secondary is worse. They remind me a lot of the Patriots, other than Revis if they're not mugging you they can't cover you.

The difference is Flacco is throwing the ball up letting his WR's make a play. I'm not sure Edwards is willing to do that.

Cromartie is making a lot of good plays for them and jason taylor as well....

0-4 is a definite possibility. New England's offense looks unstoppable. Brady had ALLLLLLLLLLL day to throw yesterday. We're doooooomed. Green Bay will destroy us, and so will the Jets.

I hope I'm wrong!

I'm not sure the Jets will destroy us. Their offense isn't very good and I think the Bills D will keep the game close. I think the Bills will lose but it won't be a blowout.