There is no other option.... get over it!!!!

SoggyHog

Edwards sucked..... Edwards sucks........ blah, blah blah........whatever. We have no other option! So get over it!!!!! He's not the worst we've had, he's not the best. Regardless, he is all we have. We have no one else behind him better than.......... well.....him! So, suck it up NANCY and try and enjoy the season. If you have a better idea/option.... post it here! Other than that.......... go back home, drink some milk from a bottle, change your diper and cry in your own post!

Edwards sucked..... Edwards sucks........ blah, blah blah........whatever. We have no other option! So get over it!!!!! He's not the worst we've had, he's not the best. Regardless, he is all we have. We have no one else behind him better than.......... well.....him! So, suck it up NANCY and try and enjoy the season. If you have a better idea/option.... post it here! Other than that.......... go back home, drink some milk from a bottle, change your diper and cry in your own post!

Jeff Garceeeeeeea. Seriously.

So your solution is to sit there quietly and just take it??? Nothing will change until we let management know that we are not going to just take it. Season ticket sales are down 20% for a reason. YOU sit there and "just accept it" if you like. We don't have to. We can spend time with our families or watch other teams that do care and do try. And I have better things to drink than "milk"...

Obviously trent is the best qb as he proved in camp and preseason, but he refuses to play the position when the game matters. This feels like last year all over again. How long do you allow trent to refuse to throw? Put fitz in there, he may not be the best, but he atleast has the sack to throw the ball.

So your solution is to sit there quietly and just take it??? Nothing will change until we let management know that we are not going to just take it. Season ticket sales are down 20% for a reason. YOU sit there and "just accept it" if you like. We don't have to. We can spend time with our families or watch other teams that do care and do try. And I have better things to drink than "milk"...

If Edwards loses then management will dump him. I think his point is that that sadly Edwards is the best guy we got there isn't a cure in the organization or one that we can get out-side it either. We are just going to have to deal with the turd sandwich that is Trent Edwards till he gets hurt and is replaced by Fitz. And as much as I like Fitz he is about as equally limited as Edwards.

All in all we just aren't a good team but lets hope some positives develop going forward.

No, I dont have a solution. Nor do you. I dont want to just sit there and take it and you dont also, but the fact remains..... we dont have any choice. I'm just sayin, stop complaining unless you have something better in mind and, unfortunately, you dont and neither do I. Dont watch the game if you have better things to do. No one is forcing you, but accept what we are: A team without a complete QB, OL and Defense and it is going to be a long season for all of us. I'm just tired of all the Edwards bashers out there that complain without a solution. He is all we have at this point.

If Edwards loses then management will dump him. I think his point is that that sadly Edwards is the best guy we got there isn't a cure in the organization or one that we can get out-side it either. We are just going to have to deal with the turd sandwich that is Trent Edwards till he gets hurt and is replaced by Fitz. And as much as I like Fitz he is about as equally limited as Edwards.

All in all we just aren't a good team but lets hope some positives develop going forward.

+1

Oh there are other options. Their names are Fitz and Brohm. Either one of those options would not be afraid to throw the football down the field, Edwards has once again shown that, unless a receiver is wide open, he simply will not throw it downfield. I would imagine that Gailey will quickly realize that Edwards is not an NFL QB.

I'm just tired of all the Edwards bashers out there that complain without a solution. He is all we have at this point.

Honestly at this point I'd like to see Brohm. Trent is no different today than he was last year or the year before that.

I'm not saying that Brohm will be better but we don't know he sucks for sure.

No, I dont have a solution. Nor do you. I dont want to just sit there and take it and you dont also, but the fact remains..... we dont have any choice. I'm just sayin, stop complaining unless you have something better in mind and, unfortunately, you dont and neither do I. Dont watch the game if you have better things to do. No one is forcing you, but accept what we are: A team without a complete QB, OL and Defense and it is going to be a long season for all of us. I'm just tired of all the Edwards bashers out there that complain without a solution. He is all we have at this point.

+1

The trading deadline hasn't hit yet... But it takes management willing to make some moves... No one is asking for the unreasonable here. No one is asking for the Bills to become like say the Redskins. But you cannot bu8ild thru the draft alone. You need to use judicious trades and free agency to acquire competant players. Cornell Green ain't that. And even now there are better OT's and QB's available... We could afford to part with one of our DB's for example... But first management has to care.... Or do they?