Give Chan more than 1 game!

WNY

Yes i agree we are pathetic( on the lines of both sides of the ball), but you have to remember we have the same talent as we did last year. The play calling was significantly different from what we saw last year. I think Chan took a job and will run with it, he wants to be here. Let's just see what he can do. Sit back and enjoy being a BILLS fan. It something you do, not necessarily enjoy.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! Based on preseason I expected more out of the offense....however did anyone happen to notice the two teams we did well against both got their butts kicked? Indy lost to Houston and gave up 231 yards on the ground and the pats decimated the bengals......

Of course Gailey deserves more than one game to prove himself, but he did whiff on the gameplan for this one.

The Dolphins were geared to stop the run, so he should have built the pass game off of play-action instead of coming out in the shotgun.

So the Bills start the season 0-1 in the division and at home.

Nobody's blaming Chan...

How many "one more games" do we have to give trent?

Enough about Trent. WE ALL KNOW HIS CAPABILITY. It would be nice to not play from behind. I think Trent is confused most of the time. I watched a lot of game today (make think otherwise next weekend) but i think he had more time than (WE) think. Momentum is the key to football. We somehow lack it. Time will TELL.

The two total anti-jauron moves I liked were trying to kick the fg at the end of the first half with one second left and taking the safety deliberately. The safety was a ballsy move that didnt work however at least he said f%*k it took a stand and said I'm going to go for it whereas dicky wouldve rather have lost by 3 than 5 even if the safety might have given them a better chance at recovering the kick and winning the game....

The two total anti-jauron moves I liked were trying to kick the fg at the end of the first half with one second left and taking the safety deliberately. The safety was a ballsy move that didnt work however at least he said f%*k it took a stand and said I'm going to go for it whereas dicky wouldve rather have lost by 3 than 5 even if the safety might have given them a better chance at recovering the kick and winning the game....

The TD pass was also on 4th down. I don't have any problem with those decisions. I didn't totally agree with the safety, but I can't argue with it.

The thing I have a problem with is playing out of the shotgun the entire first half.

Enough about Trent. WE ALL KNOW HIS CAPABILITY. It would be nice to not play from behind. I think Trent is confused most of the time. I watched a lot of game today (make think otherwise next weekend) but i think he had more time than (WE) think. Momentum is the key to football. We somehow lack it. Time will TELL.

!@#$ time, I'll TELL...Trent has 15 more games in his NFL career, hope he enjoys them.

Exactly! That's why i made this thread.

How can you possibly blame Gailey? From the start the dolphins had eight guys in the box, challenging Edwards to throw the ball and he could not do it. So if you can't run or pass how can you blame the coach. Blame Ralph and his cheapness. :wallbash:

If putting 8 guys in the box immediately renders the Bills offense ineffective, this team is going to go 0-16.

The Bills should have lined up in the power-eye, pounded the Dolphins inside, and then run play-action passes.

If putting 8 guys in the box immediately renders the Bills offense ineffective, this team is going to go 0-16.

The Bills should have lined up in the power-eye, pounded the Dolphins inside, and then run play-action passes.

The idea was to spread them out with the shotgun, but they did eventually switch to the power I towards the third quarter and the drive stalled out like the others. Edwards is simply incapable, making us prone to blitzing.

Marshawn ran really well with his what 4 carries? :wallbash:

I agree on giving Chan a chance, but we have given Trent Edwards so many chances it makes me sick. Chan should send a message and bench BarbieCheckdown now.

So whats the message to Bills fans? I gave him one week. I know the play calling was suspect but, I have to go with the #2 or 3 guy because ONE GAME!! Get over it! Trent is his guy. Just cheer on the team and hope Trent can pull it off