Next Week: Green Bay 38, Buffalo 6

box0life

You thought this week was bad, wait until next week and week after that. Us fans may as well watch the game as if its preseason because the only thing I'll be watching is looking for players that may contribute in the future. This season really is just a 16 game preseason for next year. Think of it that way and you might not feel as bad.

Next week I see us getting wiped out by a 38-6 score on the road against Green Bay. What is really going to be depressing is Rodgers making our DB's look average at best. After next week, you may realize that our DB's are not as good as you think.

What is really going to be depressing is Rodgers making our DB's look average at best. After next week, you may realize that our DB's are not as good as you think.

Yeah we keep hearing that, except every big name QB has well below average games against our secondary in the past year. Bills were in the top 5 in every single defensive passing category last year, and in the top 3 in most of them, ranking 2nd only to the Jets in defensive passer rating at barely over 60. Stop making things up, admit they are really good, and move on. They are likely gonna lose, but I doubt the secondary getting torched is gonna be the reason. More like the offense can't get anything going against another 3-4 defense. Noone except posters on this board and maybe Jerry Sullivan think the Bills secondary are average. I have heard numerous national reporters say we have one of the best secondaries in the NFL, watching them bears this out, and so do the stats.

Edited by matter2003

Green bay steve taskers last game and he gets kick out for touching a rev.play of the game fake punt and the pass went to Lonnie Johnson.poor Lonnie caught the ball and was looking behind him almost like taunting gb.lonnie forgot that gb return man was lining him up for 20 yards.the returner was a rookie named darrin sharper.sharper smoked him like a Christmas ham.Lonnie would not get off the field till they went to a tv timeout.

I am thinkin it is going to be more like GB 28 and bills....3.

The defense and special teams look acceptable. Our only hope is that gailey can make adjustments on that offense to make it at least acceptable. If we just got 1 or 2 more 1st downs to put us in field goal range, things would have been different. That offense couldn't get it right though.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

The defense and special teams look acceptable. Our only hope is that gailey can make adjustments on that offense to make it at least acceptable. If we just got 1 or 2 more 1st downs to put us in field goal range, things would have been different. That offense couldn't get it right though.

Please, just stop. You know what the outcome of this situation is going to be like anyone else. Trent will remain under center until it's painfully obbvious he can't play. And that fact alone will negate any "adjustments" because he simply can't cut it physically or mentally. I'm judging Gailey as a man and as a coach in how he handles the obvious elephant in the room. If Trent ain't gone in 3 or 4 weeks, it just isn't going to matter what else he does this year. It'll be a failure and a lost year to me.