Anyone hear our new wunder-coach'spress conference?

Excellent post.

Not running the ball today is what cost us this game, IMO. We have the talent at RB and yet we failed to exploit it. We started the game passing 3 straight times, why?

While I agree that running the ball is a priority and we should be utilizing the talent at RB, it was obvious that for whatever reason, running the ball today was not successful. So, if Chan had continued to try and run the ball with no success, maybe you or someone else would have crucified him for not throwing the ball more and trying to get the ball down the field through the air. Chan said they called for a deep pass four or five times during the game and couldn't get it down the field, I don't think that's entirely Trent's fault, it's an offensive line issue....as was with the running game. Now, I'll be patient and give Chan and the staff the entire year to see how this offense can improve and grow and it's also obvious to me that Bell is not 100%, but EVERYONE on this board and Bills fans everywhere knew the offensive line was going to be woeful this year, so what can we expect? Maybe improvement and an honest reckoning of the state of the offensive line when the year is over, much like Trent, if Bell and Green aren't the answer (which I suspect Green is NOT the answer - hence the drafting of Wang), then we need to make QB and LT a priority. JMO...

He sounded just like Jauron to me. My favorite: was when asked how the Dolphins front seven was being so disruptive, he responded that he'd let them know when he found out. :lol:

No wonder there weren't any effective adjustments taking place...

In Coachspeak, I think that means his offensive line players just suck.

What did he say about Trent that would be classified as defending him? Wouldn't defending him require someone attacking him? He said he missed some throws and made some throws.

No, he said he missed some throws and made some BEAUTIFUL throws. This is a coach that will not make public statements about his players that have a negative tone. This is a guy that will do that face to face, then with roster changes if he doesnt get what he is asking for. The coach said it all rests on his shoulders, but actually, its up to the QB to find a way to win. What ever it takes, he is the leader on the field, its up to him to execute and win. PERIOD. I think there are a great deal of Bill fans that do not think this QB has that ability.

He sounded just like Jauron to me. My favorite: was when asked how the Dolphins front seven was being so disruptive, he responded that he'd let them know when he found out. :lol:

No wonder there weren't any effective adjustments taking place...

Don't you mean the Dolphins front 3 or 4? Miami was able to drop people into coverage all day because we couldn't even handle a 3 or 4 man basic rush...pathetic