9/11....Never Forget!

The Poojer

Yes, I used to have the entire broadcast from that day and have been searching hard to find it. If anyone has it, please, let me get it!

From Pam Anderson to Bababooey coming in...argh.

I was just getting to my 2nd class of the day at 9:00am and students were talking about it. One of the towers on campus had a fire alarm pulled that morning and some people were confused that a plane hit the tower. About 5 minutes in to class a prof and an officer came in to get us out of all buildings and cancel school.

There were a few fights that afternoon. Muslims were watching the TV in the student union speaking their language? and some kids beat the shiz out of them just for being muslim.

That Friday I went down to BGSU, it was amazing seeing how campus' were tore up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDMAJ7Pz4JM&feature=related

13 parts

The rumors flying that day were out of control. I lived a few miles down from where M. Atta kept a place, and around midnight the feds went over prepared for a dirty bomb to go off.

I hate to say it, but bringing the rhetoric out in public again is a calculated move by the government. 90% of those within Islam are just like any other population under normal circumstances. Good hearted and just want to live life. But those well versed will tell you that when the bell rings, Islam is a way of life and the bell must be answered. We almost hit that tipping point after 9/11 but just hung on. If something were to happen in the US, worse than 9/11 that would grab the average person's soul and send them into shock, the current system is too frail to absorb another shock like that.

I will never forget it either... Was just getting ready to drive back to Illinois from BFLO with the family... My wife was pregnant with our second.

Seems the Bills are the same now as they were then. Went home to BFLO to take in the start of the NFL season with the Bills hosting the Saints... Ah... The first game of the Greg Williams era... Too bad the other Williams (Ricky that is) played better. :wallbash: I stil have the commemorative ticket stub... It lives in infamy! :sick:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois