OMG....For those of us who think a Jets....

Seriously. Most of us think the Jets aren't that good. Why you ask?

Two very simple points. Not drawn out points. Just two, direct, and simple little facts.....

#1 They are 1-2 vs. teams with a winning record. (Adv Buffalo)

#2 The combined records of their wins this year.........38-70. Can you believe that sh--? 38-70. (Adv Us)

Do you think a collapse is possible vs. the Steelers, Hawks, Pats and Rams.

Well, you bet your ass I do! And remember, as long as they go 10-6 but don't beat the Pats, we'd win the tie-break!

We can only beat the teams on our schedule guys... We can't beat anybody else.

We are #1 in the league in points allowed. We have a top 5 rushing offense and a QB who hasn't thrown a Redzone INT in his career.

We lost to baltimore cuz blew in in the last :40 and we have 6 second half shutouts this season ,including one against NE.

We are better than anybody is giving us credit for.

Seriously.  Most of us think the Jets aren't that good.  Why you ask?

Two very simple points.  Not drawn out points.  Just two, direct, and simple little facts.....

#1  They are 1-2 vs. teams with a winning record. (Adv Buffalo)

#2  The combined records of their wins this year.........38-70.  Can you believe that sh--?  38-70.  (Adv Us)

Do you think a collapse is possible vs. the Steelers, Hawks, Pats and Rams.

Well, you bet your ass I do!  And remember, as long as they go 10-6 but don't beat the Pats, we'd win the tie-break!

147962[/snapback]

The game is at pittsburgh OUCH. Pennington came back to soon. Should have skipped this game. TOO MUCH PAIN.

WOW, i thought fin fans were dillusional <_<

149167[/snapback]

What is there to be 'dillusional" about?

Now if the Bills had to play Indy and had to go to New England, thats another story.

At Cincy isnt easy Ill grant you, but we can win there. Cleveland and San Francisco, on the surface, are games they should win no problem. Pittsburgh has a good chance they will have a seed wrapped up by then (either 1 or 2) so they may rest starters.

Do you honestly think you can make the playoff's?

149155[/snapback]

Its possible, but unlikely. If all we had to do was win out and we were in, then I'd be more optimistic, unfortunately, an awful lot of other things need to fall into place. However, I don't believe that we will beat out the Jets, our fight is against the Ravens, Jaguars, Bengals and Broncos.

I see the Jets a lot like the Chargers, a team you keep thinking is going to start losing but somehow just continues to win. New York is as good as in (How I hope I jinxed them with that last statement. <_< )

Guest Wolfe Jet

John Abraham will definately be out this week v. PIT, & is week-to-week after that. It was only a LCL sprain (as opposed to the dreaded MCL), so I would think he may be back next week v. Seattle, definately v. NE the week after that.

What is there to be 'dillusional" about?

Now if the Bills had to play Indy and had to go to New England, thats another story.

At Cincy isnt easy Ill grant you, but we can win there.  Cleveland and San Francisco, on the surface, are games they should win no problem.  Pittsburgh has a good chance they will have a seed wrapped up by then (either 1 or 2) so they may rest starters.

149176[/snapback]

by bad , your right....you do have a chance(im not bein sarcastic) but you'll need ALOT of help though.....

tell ya what , next season AFCE will be a HARD ASS division ..no doubt..JETS/PATS/BILLS.....all will fight a good fight....."coughcough" fish will still suck <_<

Guest LesterLyles

Never has a team been so hyped by the media and produced so little on the field as the Buffalo Bills over the last 5 years. Every year, you are the off-season darling, the sleeper to make noise, you get praise from homers like Peter King....and every year, you do squat! It is unbelievable the hype the ills get. Just today I read a "Beware of the 2005 Bills" article. I feel like its groundhogs day.

Do you honestly think you can make the playoff's?

149155[/snapback]

Smizzer,

We really do think we can make it. Not necessarily because we are all superhomers, which alot of the people here are. But most importantly, the schedule for all of the contenders gives us a more than legit shot at it.

And so far.....the last three weeks......everything that needed to break our has dne so and then some. The and then some part would be added help from Oakland winning at Denver and Cincy winning at Baltimore.

Now, we are just asking......Will the choke also be on for the Jets also because of their schedule?

Assuming the Jets lose at Pittsburgh, home against the Patriots and on the road to St. Louis, they need only beat Seattle to get to 10-6.

Their 10-6 would then be based on an AFC East Record of 3-3 as is the Bills if they end up at 10-6. However, the Jets win the tie-breaker because of their conference record of 7-5 vs the Bills conference record of 6-6.

This would leave the Jets with the 5th seed and the Bills the 6th if both make the playoffs.

We can only beat the teams on our schedule guys... We can't beat anybody else.

We are #1 in the league in points allowed. We have a top 5 rushing offense and a QB who hasn't thrown a Redzone INT in his career.

We lost to baltimore cuz blew in in the last :40 and we have 6 second half shutouts this season ,including one against NE.

We are better than anybody is giving us credit for.

148000[/snapback]

Re: the Ravens game - there was no guarantee the Jets were going to score a TD on 3rd down to win the game. I don't know why everybody assumes that. Granted that and the Jordan pass was horrible coaching, but that's your problem; I don't think Bellichek is going back to leave NE and coach the Jets for the last month of the season.

Their defense has really surprised me. Vilma and the rookie from last year have really helped the run defense. Still, the pass-rush makes the secondary look better than it is, which could be a problem if Abraham is seriously hurt.

The bottom line is that it wouldn't necessarily be a "collapse" or a "choke" if they were to lose 3 more games. They're going to be underdogs vs. the Steelers & Pats. As awful as the Rams have looked I wouldn't want to play them in that dome if they're fighting for their playoff lives. The easiest game you have left is Seattle, which is no gimme though it should be a win.