In town for the game

Bob in STL

Ah yes, back in my hometown for the season opener. This is a special one too, against Miami. Some people say the rivalry is done but it runs deep in me. I expect a great game.

Going out with family and friends tonight. Maybe to Chef's, maybe out for a fish fry? Saturday will be more of the same. Then the tailgate at ECC Parking lot.

I have lots off concerns about the team that I have harped on in the past. I do think they will be exciting and will play hard.

I am not much for predictions but I have to go for the Bills. No one one knows what Gailey will do. Spiller is going to make plays. The defense could surprise us too.

Buffalo 27 - Miami 20

See you at the game!

Ah yes, back in my hometown for the season opener. This is a special one too, against Miami. Some people say the rivalry is done but it runs deep in me. I expect a great game.

Going out with family and friends tonight. Maybe to Chef's, maybe out for a fish fry? Saturday will be more of the same. Then the tailgate at ECC Parking lot.

I have lots off concerns about the team that I have harped on in the past. I do think they will be exciting and will play hard.

I am not much for predictions but I have to go for the Bills. No one one knows what Gailey will do. Spiller is going to make plays. The defense could surprise us too.

Buffalo 27 - Miami 20

See you at the game!

Good for you -- have a great weekend back home and hope the Bills rock the house on Sunday.

Swing by the TBD Home Opener Tailgate.

Hey thanks. I will check it out.

When did you come in? Is it cold outside? I'm at work til 11! :wallbash:

I predicted 27-24 BILLS

I'm hoping for a blowout but you never know with the Dolphins!

I don't think its cold but it feels like fall already.

Talkign to people tonight st Chefs. Most people feel good about Gailey but questioning the commitment of the FO to improve the team.