Miami fans seem pretty confident...

buffalo_bills

http://www.phinfever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2206

I was just scrolling down a dolphins fan site, and was curious to see what the dolphins fans thought about sundays game. It seems like most of us, the real fans, are confident in the Bills winning. It also seems like ALL of the dolphins fans are looking it as an easy W.

Those ******* dolphins fans think it'll be an easy W. I want a win sooooo badly, just to shut not only the dolphins fans up, but all the ESPN trolls, Sully etc.. GO BILLS! SQUISH THE FISH!

I was just scrolling down a dolphins fan site, and was curious to see what the dolphins fans thought about sundays game. It seems like most of us, the real fans, are confident in the Bills winning. It also seems like ALL of the dolphins fans are looking it as an easy W.

Those ******* dolphins fans think it'll be an easy W. I want a win sooooo badly, just to shut not only the dolphins fans up, but all the ESPN trolls, Sully etc.. GO BILLS! SQUISH THE FISH!

You wont shut Sully up. Every win is another step on the road to mediocrity for us, according to his highness.

Edited by ConradDobler

Don't worry, those "hard-core" Dolphins fans will stop watching somewhere between when the Phins start their alleged playoff-bound season going 0-5 and the beginning of the NBA season. Dolphins are bad? Go LeBron! :bag:

Fans are pathetic with perspective about their teams' strengths and weaknesses, ours included. On the face of it, I'm sure Miami looks like an obvious winner Sunday, but I suspect Gailey has some tricks up his sleeve that he's ready to release on the Fins.

I clicked on your link... someone had this to post:

I think 7-9, perhaps even 6-10. Too much turnover on the roster. Lots of youth on the field...Offensive live has taken a step back and the defense has huge question marks all over the field. Who will rush the passer besides Wake? Who can play CB opposite Vontae? Is Clemons really the man at safety....I guess he can't be worse than Gibril Wilson? The offensive line play is likely to cramp Henne's development, will certainly hinder the running game and will frustrate Marshall because he will get open but Henne will be running for his life or playing Captain Checkdown. Thigpen might be a better fit if we are going to force the QB to run for his life this year.

I see another opening day loss on the way too....Buffalo 17 - Miami 10.....Spiller gets his first TD and Lee Evans roasts a CB for a long score. Ricky Williams gets the Dolphins TD. The difference in the game will be field position....Miami will give up a bunch of it with penalties and poor return coverage.

...and I will be there, every game, courtesy of DirecTV......it will probably start turning around next year....provided Parcells and company aren't run out of town.

Even if that guy is all alone (which he is not, I read a few others who shared his opinion), they actually seem way more down to earth and realistic in their posts than we have.

I clicked on your link... someone had this to post:

Even if that guy is all alone (which he is not, I read a few others who shared his opinion), they actually seem way more down to earth and realistic in their posts than we have.

Thanks for showing us that post Murra. It's good to see that the fish fans have as many concerns about their team as we do about ours. Although imo we're better coached. That will make the difference.

Amen brother, fish must die!!