He faked that smoke screen????

Chris Collinsworth, you absolute hack, egomaniacal douche. He has mentioned the Vikings faking "Smoke screens" at least 5-6 times during the 1st of the Saints game. I be he thinks he is real clever calling a fake screen pass a "Smoke Screen." WTF, when did he get carte blanche to start coming up with his own football terminology???

I find Collinsworth to be one of the absolute worst color commentators in Football and somehow he is the #2 guy in the booth for NBC. Poor choice

Even worse is that I have never heard Collinsworth have a positive thing to say about Buffalo or the Bills.

Screw him, I can't stand Collinsworth, he sucked as a player too, but if you asked him, he tell you he deserves to be in the HOF.

While Colinsworth may be a jackass, he didn't make up smoke screen. It is a play, often called at the LOS on a sight adjustment.

Chris Collinsworth, you absolute hack, egomaniacal douche. He has mentioned the Vikings faking "Smoke screens" at least 5-6 times during the 1st of the Saints game. I be he thinks he is real clever calling a fake screen pass a "Smoke Screen." WTF, when did he get carte blanche to start coming up with his own football terminology???

I find Collinsworth to be one of the absolute worst color commentators in Football and somehow he is the #2 guy in the booth for NBC. Poor choice

Even worse is that I have never heard Collinsworth have a positive thing to say about Buffalo or the Bills.

Screw him, I can't stand Collinsworth, he sucked as a player too, but if you asked him, he tell you he deserves to be in the HOF.