When the Bills Win Games This Year Will it be because

Steely Dan

10 members have voted

1. 1. What unit will be most responsible for the Bills wins this year?

• The defense.
    • The offense.
    • I have a different opinion.

Early in camp it looked like the D had the upper hand on the O. However, that seemed to change and the O seems to be the better unit now. Gailey has a history of working magic with offenses and the D is going to the 3-4 and will experience growing pains, IMO. TE looks the best he's looked in his career, CJ appears to be the real deal as well as FJ and ML. The zone blocking scheme seems to fit the O line a lot better than last years scheme and Gailey seems to know how to utilize RP. Something no other OC has been able to do since he was drafted.

I'm afraid the D will give up over 25 points in the first few games before they settle into a better understanding of the scheme and develop a rhythm with each other. Hopefully Gailey and the guys will be able to score more points than the other teams. JMO

What are your thoughts?

Early in camp it looked like the D had the upper hand on the O. However, that seemed to change and the O seems to be the better unit now. Gailey has a history of working magic with offenses and the D is going to the 3-4 and will experience growing pains, IMO. TE looks the best he's looked in his career, CJ appears to be the real deal as well as FJ and ML. The zone blocking scheme seems to fit the O line a lot better than last years scheme and Gailey seems to know how to utilize RP. Something no other OC has been able to do since he was drafted.

I'm afraid the D will give up over 25 points in the first few games before they settle into a better understanding of the scheme and develop a rhythm with each other. Hopefully Gailey and the guys will be able to score more points than the other teams. JMO

What are your thoughts?

Turnovers baby!

Guest dog14787

Can we add new coaching staff to the list,

I picked different opinion and I would like to think it will be a combination of the two, but If I had to pick the Bills biggest asset it would be the Bills Secondary(so defense)

Edited by dog14787