Is this what Gailey meant by using all three RB's at once?

BobChalmers

Interesting. There are 8 men in the box to deal with what looks like the run. The only person you can't see is the safety as the CBs are up to press the WRs. As I recall, the safety bit on Johnson (I think he's the other WR) cutting across the middle, and the 8 men max protect gave TE the time to wait for the safety to take the bait.

Correction there. 9 men in the box because the corner came up on the slot. Anytime they come in like that they considered in the box.. Great play, great call none the less. You will see this, but first it will be a run type play to throw them off. Miami has a very weak secondary. Parrish will get 100+ yds this game. Lee about 75+ most on a deep route....

What makes the play look so easy is that the safety should have gone with Evans. Evans runs up to him and makes a move like he is going to make a cut, the safety sort of bites on the cut and then moves toward johnson for some reason as Evans blows by him.

I love having the three backs on the field... Split Spiller and Freddy wide, Marshawn in the backfield. So many options...