Bills Bar on Oahu?

Tbone

Here is a place to catch that games. I use to hand with a bunch of Bills fans there. Nice bar and cheap food! Now remember that game time is about 7am so get there around 6 when they open the doors

Players Sports Bar & Entertainment

1270 Queen Emma St

Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

(Downtown, Honolulu, Oahu) Ph: (808) 566-6693

Players is closed:

Try teh following:

Legends in Waikiki

Buffalo Wild Wings in Waikiki

Giovani Pastrami

The Shack in Kailua or Hawaii Kai

Boardriders in Kailua

or my house. I have direct TV

I am going on my honeymoon and am in search of a place to watch a game... anybody know of one? I couldn't find one on the Billsbackers page.

Thanks in advance.

Players is closed:

Try teh following:

Legends in Waikiki

Buffalo Wild Wings in Waikiki

Giovani Pastrami

The Shack in Kailua or Hawaii Kai

Boardriders in Kailua

or my house. I have direct TV

Well, if you get together you can't BOTH be T-Bone. Kruger would never go for that.

One of you will have to be KOKO.

ima bills fan and open a bar on sundays. its close to waikiki if that is where you are staying. most of the other bills fans i know out here are passed out til noon. its call 360 bar&grill and is located behind the best strip club out here. come hang out always good to have another bills fan scream at the TV with me.

we show all the games too. so its a cool spot. where do you watch games at TBONE?

eastside has been closed for over a year huh? well feel free to come down to 360. its the old pigskins near jazzminds and akasaka near femme nu. 1$ drafts and the cook is from kampai so hes got some really good food.