Bills tried to sign Sicko

Kelly the Dog

This goes back to what many NFL players say: Many of the players in the league don't love football. It's just a job to them. To Sicko, apparently its not a job he wants. Its very apparent he does not have a passion for football, at least the kind of football that is played in the NFL, which is probably a lot different from college. Yes, it must be a tough decision to turn down that kind of money, but I give him props for not just going through the motions to collect a paycheck like so many would have, and do on a regular basis.

This is NOT a guy you want on your PS. He's a guy who's probably played his whole life and he's done. Everyone else is telling him to play and he's crazy to give up the opportunity and money, but it's not what he wants.

Great name though. :pirate:

I meant the obvious untapped talented part. Not the quitter part. If he did it once, you can give him the benefit of the doubt and then see how he practices. When we went after him, he had only walked away once and soon thereafter came back, and immediately produced.

I meant the obvious untapped talented part. Not the quitter part. If he did it once, you can give him the benefit of the doubt and then see how he practices. When we went after him, he had only walked away once and soon thereafter came back, and immediately produced.

Talent wise your right for sure. Not that I've seen him play but TE is one of the most unique positions in the NFL becaue if you have a great size/speed combo, you gotta shot. I saw a ton of Jimmy Graham last year with the Canes and he was awesome, although he probably cost em the Va Tech game. But you could see the flashes of absolute brilliance from a guy who played a year of college ball and was plucked off the BBall team. He was a 3rd round pick and has been getting raves from NO in the preseason.

So i get taking a shot, but the guy quit for a reason. Oh well, his loss. His jersey would have been one of the top sellers if he made this team...remember the amount of Satan jerseys sold!?!?

Amazing this guy grew up 5 minutes from where I grew up. Never heard of him until now.

He went to Lasalle near Albany. I played against him in high school- good player but not someone who struck you as an elite talent. Obviously he developed into a very good player in college.