My Week 1 Scenario

dbringer

Here's how I see things shaking out during Week 1:

Buffalo/Miami: In a hard fought battle where both teams play well, Buffalo escapes with a 24-23 win. An interception on Miami's final drive seals the victory.

New England/Cincy: A high scoring game with both offenses seemingly moving at will; however, the Bengals are able to win on a late TD Drive, mainly through the passing game. New England's young secondary showed that it has room to improve.

NY Jets/Baltimore: An ugly, defensive battle. The Jets lead 9-7 late in the 4th quarter, but a controversial pass interference call on Darrelle Revis sets the Ravens up for a chip shot field goal to win it.

So, after Week 1 concludes, the undefeated, 1-0 Buffalo Bills hold a one game lead over their three division rivals. Hey - this sounds plausible to me!

Buffalo/Miami: In a hard fought battle where both teams play well, Buffalo escapes with a 24-23 win. An interception on Miami's final drive seals the victory.

New England/Cincy: A high scoring game with both offenses seemingly moving at will; however, the Bengals are able to win on a late TD Drive, mainly through the passing game. New England's young secondary showed that it has room to improve.

NY Jets/Baltimore: An ugly, defensive battle. The Jets lead 9-7 late in the 4th quarter, but a controversial pass interference call on Darrelle Revis sets the Ravens up for a chip shot field goal to win it.

So, after Week 1 concludes, the undefeated, 1-0 Buffalo Bills hold a one game lead over their three division rivals. Hey - this sounds plausible to me!

love it, sounds like a great way to start the season

It is possible. The Pats ae almost sure to lose as they have not been able to make any cheating tapes yet.

It is possible. The Pats ae almost sure to lose as they have not been able to make any cheating tapes yet.

I just did a quick check, in the last 10 seasons (2000-2009) they are 7-3 on opening weekend. The losses were to Tampa in 2000, Cincy in 2001, and the Bills in 2003.

i agree totally - in fact i said the same thing to my wife yesterday - go bills!!!!!!!!! and good post!

Hah! Wishful thinking. Most fans are unaware that Bob Kraft* has a secret network of low-orbit spy satellites for the express purpose of gathering video on all NFL teams - even fewer fans know about...

Bill Belicheat's* Secret Hideaway

I just did a quick check, in the last 10 seasons (2000-2009) they are 7-3 on opening weekend. The losses were to Tampa in 2000, Cincy in 2001, and the Bills in 2003.

And they most certainly should have lost last year at home to a bad team. That makes 6-4. I'm sure they have played better than .600 over the last ten seasons.

GREAT POST!!! I could see that happening. :thumbsup:

Haha I have the Bills 24 Dolfs 21 I think Bills start slow, score Defensive TD in 2nd quarter after going down 14 -0, The 3rd quarter is all Buffalo but Maimi makes it interesting in the 4th, Lindel comes thu in the clutch last second 45yrder

as much as I like it Cinncy is getting beat pats* 35-17

Baltimore starts it's SB run with a rubout of the Jets 45-10

So, after Week 1 concludes, the undefeated, 1-0 Buffalo Bills hold a one game lead over their three division rivals. Hey - this sounds plausible to me! are tied for 1st w/ the Cheats for the first of 14 weeks of 1st place tie in the tough AFCE.