Second Half coaching

bartshan-83

I missed the game, again! But from the few I've seen recently and what I can gather from the rest, this coaching staff makes incredible half-time adjustments. Especially Jerry Grey. I mean we were getting ripped up in the first half by AJ "Pulled @ss muscle" Feeley and the sorry phins O. Then only 8 points in the second half??? I feel like this staff adjusts in ways even Levy and Co. could never figure out (see SB XXV).

I see great things on the horizon for the Buffalo Bills.

I really do like this staff but they have got to do a better job of managing games at the end of the half. There have been about a half-dozen instances this year where the closing minutes of the 1sthalf have had me muttering "geesus, put a tent on that circus". Today was no exception.

Cya

I really do like this staff but they have got to do a better job of managing games at the end of the half. There have been about a half-dozen instances this year where the closing minutes of the 1sthalf have had me muttering "geesus, put a tent on that circus". Today was no exception.

Cya

147645[/snapback]

Yeah, they should give the halftime speech and make the adjustments after the first quarter. ;)

Am I too greedy in getting frustrated about the D giving up a 4th Q TD every game? Fortunately it hasn't mattered much lately, but it certainly made the ending of this game more interesting than it needed to be...BUT the fact that said token 4th Q TD usually accounts for about 2/3 of the total offense makes up for it!

As Miami was running the score up in the first half, it was refreshing to think that they had to get their scoring in before halftime....cuz they'll only get 1 TD after...

Miami's falling off pace...their O was giving an INT toss for a TD for every two they scored...