Tom Modrak

jscap

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dick's footprint is all over the drafts with Levi if you ask me, it was almost like he was defacto GM/headcoach who had to take some input from above. Maybin come on, pure Jaruon pick (with PF's urging no doubt) But we do have a strong secondary (if they adjust to the 3/4, 4/3 hybrids).

would hesitate to go as far as Perry Fewell on that pick.

jw

Thanks John. The selections of Whitner and McKelvin continue to amaze me. I think that the major focus of Levy/Jauron was defensive backs and special teams. I always thought that Levy brought Jauron because aside from being Ivy League/Chicago buddies, they shared the same, bad football philosophy. Levy even made statements last year to the effect that special teams were what was wrong with the Bills last season. :wallbash:

My guess is that at that particular point in time, Ralph took a step back because he trusted Marv, which was a huge mistake.

Was it TD who wanted Losman? This was another hard pick to understand because they gave up a ton to trade up. Or was this Ralph?

i'd go with TD on that one. Ralph has been on the record as hailing Tom Modrak on another quarterback, who's name escapes me.

jw