Time to "fess up"

I may be missing something, but the fact that a qb was kept or let go doesn't make the poster who thought x should be cut right or wrong. Its saying that the decision to keep x was the RIGHT decision, which may not be so. Now...if we get nine wins with this team....if TE goes to the probowl...If none of our cuts pan out elsewhere...then we might criticize.

Incidentally I was surprised Brown was cut but didn't see much difference in TE, Fitz or Brohm. TE performed the best in the preseason. McNabb performed better before being injured.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Mitchell, Kelsay, and Fitz would be cut. I am totally surprised about Brown getting cut being he was the "project" for the new regime. Not surprised about the rest. I am kind of bummed that they cut Bell and Simpson. I thought they both did good, and if nothing else could contribute on special teams. Simpson had a couple of good returns last season for Indy.

I felt really bad for D.Harris though. They interviewed him on BB.com and he said that he was relieved that he made the team, then the next day BAM!! gone. That kind of hurt. Poor guy.

I always thought that this site was a venting place for the fans. We could either celebrate our team, or share in our frustrations of our team. Either way it is good to have this site. I can't talk to others about the Bills because it ends up turning into 49er or Raider talk. This is the place to come to get info from other fans on our favorite team. So what if my opinion was wrong. It was my opinion, what I thought was going to happen. I think that the "fess up" thread should be more directed to the evil posters that chase contributors like Tim Graham, Lori, John Wawrow and the likes away.

I'll admit it. This thread is a bit negative but I think it's necessary.

The lack of accountability that people have for their stated positions and their crusades is truly amazing.

Recall the clamor and hysteria of some of the posters here as we got closer to cut down day. The din was deafening. At one time two weeks ago, we had 5 different threads about the quarterback situation on page one alone.

Lots of our members were just totally adamant AND VOCAL about what they thought was going to happen/what they wanted to have happen to the Bills roster (the two often get confused in some people's minds).

Those same people are conspicuous by their silence now…especially on matters such as which quarterbacks would made the roster.

So who said what and where are those people now?

I remember more than a few guarantees that Kawika Mitchell was going to get cut. Ditto for Chris Kelsay.

Where are all those folks who were positive that Levi Brown was gonna be kept as the third quarterback and not waived?

Where are all the Brian Brohm haters? The Fitzy haters?

Now's the time to confess to the error of your ways. The truth will liberate you!

Man up and be accountable for your opinions.

Or quietly close out of this thread and pretend you didn't read it.

:thumbsup:

I'll admit it. This thread is a bit negative but I think it's necessary.

The lack of accountability that people have for their stated positions and their crusades is truly amazing.

Recall the clamor and hysteria of some of the posters here as we got closer to cut down day. The din was deafening. At one time two weeks ago, we had 5 different threads about the quarterback situation on page one alone.

Lots of our members were just totally adamant AND VOCAL about what they thought was going to happen/what they wanted to have happen to the Bills roster (the two often get confused in some people's minds).

Those same people are conspicuous by their silence now…especially on matters such as which quarterbacks would made the roster.

So who said what and where are those people now?

I remember more than a few guarantees that Kawika Mitchell was going to get cut. Ditto for Chris Kelsay.

Where are all those folks who were positive that Levi Brown was gonna be kept as the third quarterback and not waived?

Where are all the Brian Brohm haters? The Fitzy haters?

Now's the time to confess to the error of your ways. The truth will liberate you!

Man up and be accountable for your opinions.

Or quietly close out of this thread and pretend you didn't read it.

I was on that one. And just to clarify, he still should be cut.

Brohm should play over Edwards/Fiz. And we still shouldnt have drafted Spiller where we did.