Ok, The Roster Has Been Set! Official Prediction Time.

Steely Dan

98 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the Bills win this year?

2. 2. Do the Bills make the playoffs this year?

• Yes
    • No
    • If they don't they will be within one game of making it.

I'm hoping for anything between 6-10 to 8-8. The difference this year being that this season will finish with momentum going into next year, unlike Dicky J's time as head coach. It always seemed to me that the end of each year under Jauron, the team was crapping out. I hope this year that this is the team nobody wants to play in December.

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm Win - handily at home

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm Win - a barn burner against an overconfident Pack

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm Loss - close again, but still aren't over the NE hump

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm WIN - crowd is in a frenzy and the J.E.T.S. suck, Suck, SUCK!

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm Win - against a dumbfounded Jags who can't stop any of our RBs

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm Loss - Tough one in a low scoring game

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm Win - Chiefs put up a good fight, but Bills outlast, outrun them

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm Win - Secondary controls the game with 4 INTs against the Ex-Denver QB

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm Win - Could be a nail bitter if the Bills get overconfident

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm Win - another high scoring barn burner but 4qtr heroics saves the day

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm Win - Ben is pressured into several INTs as our running game goes wild

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm Loss - the Metro Dome is one of our worst nightmares

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS 1:00 pm Win - Manjini still doesn't know what he's doing west of NYC

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm Win - about time we play in Miami late in the season

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm WIN - No Brady comebacks in this game

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm Loss - it doesn't matter, we have the division and a 1st round bye.

Final Record 12-4 :)

Notes: ESPN wants to flex our 12/26 NE game, but the Bills tell them to forget about it.

Someone please remove all sharp objects and poisons from his residence by mid October. Thank you.

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm W

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm L

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm L

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm W

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm W

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm L

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm L

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm W

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm W

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm L

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm L

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm L

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS 1:00 pm W

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm L

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm W

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm L

7-9...but we see improvement from our guys. I think by next year, we should be able to compete for a playoff spot.

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm Win - handily at home

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm Win - a barn burner against an overconfident Pack

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm Loss - close again, but still aren't over the NE hump

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm WIN - crowd is in a frenzy and the J.E.T.S. suck, Suck, SUCK!

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm Win - against a dumbfounded Jags who can't stop any of our RBs

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm Loss - Tough one in a low scoring game

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm Win - Chiefs put up a good fight, but Bills outlast, outrun them

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm Win - Secondary controls the game with 4 INTs against the Ex-Denver QB

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm Win - Could be a nail bitter if the Bills get overconfident

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm Win - another high scoring barn burner but 4qtr heroics saves the day

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm Win - Ben is pressured into several INTs as our running game goes wild

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm Loss - the Metro Dome is one of our worst nightmares

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS 1:00 pm Win - Manjini still doesn't know what he's doing west of NYC

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm Win - about time we play in Miami late in the season

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm WIN - No Brady comebacks in this game

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm Loss - it doesn't matter, we have the division and a 1st round bye.

Final Record 12-4 :)

Notes: ESPN wants to flex our 12/26 NE game, but the Bills tell them to forget about it.

They are better organized than in years past but still too thin on depth and experience. If any of our O line starters miss a game or two we will be in big trouble. This years offense looks more competent, but I don't see them putting up big numbers on the scoreboard. I'd be happy with 6-10 with the hope of a winning season the next year.

THings are looking up but 7-9 sounds about right. very thin at O line and not sure what to make of the olb's . This time next year I suspect, if there is football that is , we will be talking about making the playoffs .

I bet there will be some surprise wins . I also think that if the health holds out a few more wins could be in order, but when is the last time that happened .

I think 9 or 10 wins are possible if the stars all align, but I'm predicting 7.

I do think the Bills will be much better than last year. But the schedule works against a much better record.

I'm also especially worried about the O Line. The starting 5 aren't impressive, I expect Gailey to scheme and play-call in a way to hide some of their deficiencies. O Line injuries, however, could put us in world of hurt.

I think 9 or 10 wins are possible if the stars all align, but I'm predicting 7.

I do think the Bills will be much better than last year. But the schedule works against a much better record.

I'm also especially worried about the O Line. The starting 5 aren't impressive, I expect Gailey to scheme and play-call in a way to hide some of their deficiencies. O Line injuries, however, could put us in world of hurt.

I'm with you. I don't see more than 8 wins because of what Gailey has to deal with here. If the play-calling and skill positions cover the OL, they can win maybe 10.

The Albany TU columnist sees the Jets beating Green Bay in the Superbowl and the Bills winning the Jake Locker sweepstakes. :sick:

I have been saying 9-7 possibly 8 -8 or 10-6 but either in the playoffs or one game away. I would like to see a little more depth and WR and at OL, but I think we have a lot of weapons. Seriosuly, Evans, Parrish, Spiller, Lynch and F. Jackson have play making abiility and can break one at any given time. If we can find a way to get 4 or 5 of those guys on the field at the same time, and still protect Edwards, we will be very dangerous offensivly.

Jackson

Spiller Lynch

Edwards

Evans Bell, Wood, Harngartner, Levitre, Green Parrish