Gailey win total to equal that of Jaurons half season?

milehiLou

After reading the espn crews assesment of the afc east i began to laugh when they unanimously picked the bills to finish dead last again this season with an average record of 3-13. it too made me laugh when these same "experts" pick the jets to win 11 or 12 games and dominate the division, which will be contested by the pats and the dolphins but to no avail, since the jets are so dominant(sic).

the whole espn crew believes that Chan Gailey will win the same amount of games as both Jauron and Fewell achieved last season in just half of the games gailey will be coaching. LOL

the loss of Kaczur and Mankins for the pats is going to be huge, and the fact that their secondary, no matter how talented consists of all rookies and second year players. the fate of the pats is how long they keep tom brady alive. pats will go 8-8 if he survives, 2-14 if hes hurt.

on a similar note the jets lost alan faneca, a player who they will certainly miss, no depth behind a drop prone braylon edwards, and a second year qb who will be calling plays a year removed from a 20 interception season. thanks to head coach ryan the jets now wear a gigantic bullseye on their chests, and they will no longer be able to sneak up on anyone as they did last year. jets will go 9-7 again thanks to good luck. (again)

the dolphins are hearing calls for the return of chad pennington, which can only mean one thing, dolphins are in trouble. the addition of brandon marshall looks like a train wreck in the making...a hometown kid coming home to play ball in front of his peeps probably will make him feel comfortable at first, but when things start going astray, as they always do with marshall, sheet will hit fan. phins 7-9

Based on our last years play and off season's moves the experts in ESPN don't believe that we can win a game in the AFC East. Also, they think we have 0 chance to win against the top three teams of the AFC North and NFC North. That leaves us with Clevland, Jax, KC and Detroit and they think we will win 3 out of the four. If you are not a Bills fan and do not closely support this team, I would do the same. It is after all an opinion and different people can have different opinions.

Somebody needs to remind the ESPN crew that the Bengals haven't beaten the Bills since the 88 AFC championship game. Also, and I'm just throwing this out there.....in 05 the Bengals went 11-5 and won the division, meanwhile the Bills were 5-11 yet one of those wins came on the road, in December at Cincinnatti.

to me it seems that their opinions are formed around dick jaurons bills, and i would agree maybe four wins for a wussy team like the one he fielded, this team however, a Chan Gailey led team has more passion, more strength and endurance, a more diverse offense with some new talent, a better defensive scheme that may take some time to fully develop, but they couldnt get much worse there.

With a little guidance and leadership towards a young qb (rather than throw him to the no huddle wolves without a plan) this team has a real chance to make it just as far as the jets did last season. Although i am no giant trent supporter, he is entering his fourth season and has shown a knack of making plays for most of his career, although sporadic. alot of his wavering confidence came from the lack of confidence the HC had last four yrs in buffalo. Jauron was a stoic figure who never seemed to be discussing anything with anyone on the sideline. How can a team succeed with a coach whose gameface is that of a sea turtle

Somebody needs to remind the ESPN crew that the Bengals haven't beaten the Bills since the 88 AFC championship game. Also, and I'm just throwing this out there.....in 05 the Bengals went 11-5 and won the division, meanwhile the Bills were 5-11 yet one of those wins came on the road, in December at Cincinnatti.

I beleive Takeo Spikes got a pick 6 in that game. His first game back playing in Cinci since he left! Was a sweet pic too!

If you are not a Bills fan and do not closely support pay any attention to this team, I would do the same. It is after all an opinion and different people can have different opinions.

Fixed.

The Sun Sentinel Dolphins writer who just wrote this week that the Bills went 3-13 last season and will probably do so again is indicative, and that's not opinion he's stating, it's ignorant falsehood.

Ask any of the national nitwits and they will say - their OL was terrible last year, and they didn't improve it. None of them realize we only had 2/5 of our starters for most of the season. Most have no clue what a terrible job Jauron's staff did gameplanning the offense.

Edited by BobChalmers

We're you laughing because it will probably happen? Everyone hopes to win the lottery but few do. Asking to finish in the top 3 of the division would be winning the lottery as far as 2010 is concerned.

Than get ready to buy a ticket, bub. Bills are finishing 2nd this year, as they did 2 seasons ago - how many national-nitwits remember that, I wonder?