Scum Sentinel

dib

Brief article basicaly said there is no way the Dolphins can lose to the Bills unless the Bills make big plays. Article goes on to say that since Schobel left, the Bills have no pass rush, and since the Bills were 3-13 (?) last year they wont be any good this year either.

Brief article basicaly said there is no way the Dolphins can lose to the Bills unless the Bills make big plays. Article goes on to say that since Schobel left, the Bills have no pass rush, and since the Bills were 3-13 (?) last year they wont be any good this year either.

GOOD!!! I want them to be over-confident when the come into One Bills Drive! It will be that much more satisfying when they leave with their tails between their legs!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

I can kind of see what they are talking about ...

1. making a touch down is a big play for the offense

2. stopping them from making a touch down is a big play for the defense

therefore;

The only way we win is if we make touch downs, and prevent them from making touchdowns!!!

Shoot this is easy .... I could be a football expert too :w00t:

I can kind of see what they are talking about ...

1. making a touch down is a big play for the offense

2. stopping them from making a touch down is a big play for the defense

therefore;

The only way we win is if we make touch downs, and prevent them from making touchdowns!!!

Shoot this is easy .... I could be a football expert too :w00t:

:worthy: You are already

Of course they are going to say that.............all there is to base the Buffalo Bills on is last season and it was dismal as we all know. All the league can do and us as fans is sit and wait and see how they play. Now I was frustrated w/ the QBs but in all honesty that whole team was so mismanaged for so long that all we can do is hope Edwards rebounds, the RBs & O-line get in rhythem and the switch to the 3-4 is as painless as possible. We can come up with all sorts of scenarios but it comes down to what is on the field every Sunday. One thing we can say is we have witnessed more improvement in the last few months than we have seen in almost 10 years, we have bright spots and things to build off.

Just lazy "reporting" and lazy thinking.

Good.

If the 'Phin players come here with that kind of attitude, it''ll be even easier to beat them. I don't imagine it will be easy, but I see a 24 - 17 victory. Our guys are (team is) better than anyone (pundits and lazy sports reporters) expects.

Are you ready for some football?!?!?

:lol:

Of course they are going to say that.............all there is to base the Buffalo Bills on is last season and it was dismal as we all know. All the league can do and us as fans is sit and wait and see how they play. Now I was frustrated w/ the QBs but in all honesty that whole team was so mismanaged for so long that all we can do is hope Edwards rebounds, the RBs & O-line get in rhythem and the switch to the 3-4 is as painless as possible. We can come up with all sorts of scenarios but it comes down to what is on the field every Sunday. One thing we can say is we have witnessed more improvement in the last few months than we have seen in almost 10 years, we have bright spots and things to build off.

Sooooo not true. A lot has changed since last season...whether those are changes for the better or changes for the worse is yet to be seen. But a sports journalist should be able to do analysis on more than simply last year's results.

Sooooo not true. A lot has changed since last season...whether those are changes for the better or changes for the worse is yet to be seen. But a sports journalist should be able to do analysis on more than simply last year's results.

And heck, if they want to base it on last season, didn't the Bills beat the Phins once?

GOOD!!! I want them to be over-confident when the come into One Bills Drive! It will be that much more satisfying when they leave with their tails between their legs!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

This is a quote from a reporter, not from the Dolphins organization. I don't think Tony Sporano will let his team make any such thoughts considering they lost a game to the Bills last season.

....and according to them, Marino should have 3 super bowl rings too. But he doesn't. That kills all the Sun-Sentinel & My Yami Herald dweebs.

We beat the Dolphins in game 1 and LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!!