The Ralph to Harrisonburg, VA

bg17

Have a hot date with a judge in Harrisonburg, VA at 8 AM the morning after the Dolphins game. Can anyone with experience making this drive offer up the best route? First thing that comes up on google is heading south on 219.

While we're at it, any parking suggestions for a quick getaway heading south after the game?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Have a hot date with a judge in Harrisonburg, VA at 8 AM the morning after the Dolphins game. Can anyone with experience making this drive offer up the best route? First thing that comes up on google is heading south on 219.

While we're at it, any parking suggestions for a quick getaway heading south after the game?

Don't take 219. Stay on the interstates, and you can fly. There is no traffic on I-90, I-79, or the Pennsylvania Turnpike. People who live there think it's traffic, but it's always wide open.

From the Ralph, I-90 west to Erie to I-79 south to Pittsburgh. Take that to the PA turnpike and take it East towards Harrisburg. Follow the PA Turnpike and take I-70 East at Breezewood. I-70 East to US 522 South through Berkely Springs to I-81 to Harrisonburg.

You can be there in plenty of time. Enough time to even sleep awhile for a few hours. I've done it before.

From the Ralph, I-90 west to Erie to I-79 south to Pittsburgh. Take that to the PA turnpike and take it East towards Harrisburg. Follow the PA Turnpike and take I-70 East at Breezewood. I-70 East to US 522 South through Berkely Springs to I-81 to Harrisonburg.

Yup...We make this same trip 3-4 times a year from Charlottesville and this is the way to go.

The trip is always longer after the game if ther Bills lose but that won't be the case this game. :)

I believe all the judges in Harrisonburg Va are male....hmmm...

Don't take 219. Stay on the interstates, and you can fly. There is no traffic on I-90, I-79, or the Pennsylvania Turnpike. People who live there think it's traffic, but it's always wide open.

You can be there in plenty of time. Enough time to even sleep awhile for a few hours. I've done it before.

I like 219 to 99 to the turnpike, think its faster. But, I usually prefer to be off the interstates. Also, grab 37 right before Winchester.Takes you right to 81 from 522. Prolly not a big deal at the time you will be driving through there, but keeps you from going thru downtown, which can be brutal depending on the time of day.

Hot date as in romantic or a court appearance? I notice you're status here is listed as on probation.

I'm sure she's excited for a "hot date" with someone who needs attention by tossing that out into an internet community... and doesn't know how to use Mapquest. Reminds me of our 14 year old that I had to ban from Facebook.

I'm sure she's excited for a "hot date" with someone who needs attention by tossing that out into an internet community... and doesn't know how to use Mapquest. Reminds me of our 14 year old that I had to ban from Facebook.

Thanks, all. Except Cage.

At 8 AM, it's more of an "appearance before" than a "hot date".