Players to cut

SWVABillsFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellision and Moats lead the team in tackles last night with 5 and 1 assist and a fumble recovery for KE and 6 for Moats. Coach also said we will be running a mix 3/4 4/3 I think they keep Ellision for the year. He was also one of our better ST players last year and didn't he just get back from injury?

3 players I would cut right now and tell to find their own way home are Foschi, Moats, and Chambers. Of them all Kirk Chambers REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

Add Levi Brown to the list. He has yet to show me anything. Our 3rd stringers all suck. Every damn one of them. Why do we alose to Detriot in the pre season?

Cut Brown already? He is just a rookie. While your at it, since it seems like Spiller had as many negative runs as he did positive yardage runs in the preseason, you might as well cut him too. Doesn't look like we should keep anyone from this draft class I guess?

Depends...Moats probably has some potential so if there was room I'd keep him...if not waivers and hopefully practice squad....I have to believe Brohm is probably gone unless they can get a trade for Fitz...I live in Mount Juliet, TN where Levi is from and my brother in law here knows the famiily well....they feel from talking to him that the brass is high on him and I interpret that to mean they won't risk waivers/PS..

Cuts will be tough..my point to the OP was to not get worked up over losing this game...we came out healthy and I for one am very happy about the how the pre-season wnet..exceeded my expectations especially on offense..

Go Bills!

I don't know about Brohm, but it'll be sad if he's cut. Instead of 7 for 15 with a pick, he should have been at least 10 or 11 for 15 and no pick, and that's with no protection at all from the OL. As for me, I chance putting Brownie on the practice squad and carrying the 3 vets on the active roster. Edwards is def the 1, Fitz earned 2, and to unload Brohm, IMO the guy with the most potential of the 3 is crazy.