Hard Knocks

judman

"We got buffalo"....the Jets play the Bills in week 4. What is offensive about that?

When you see it, you will see why I keyed in on it. It is in his body language and smug smile. It was a dismissal of our Bills as an irrelevant opponent, not worthy of any concern.

I should also mention that I like the concept of the show, cool idea. As for the Jets, eh... F 'em.

When you see it, you will see why I keyed in on it. It is in his body language and smug smile. It was a dismissal of our Bills as an irrelevant opponent, not worthy of any concern.

I should also mention that I like the concept of the show, cool idea. As for the Jets, eh... F 'em.

To play devil's advocate here. What have we done to proven we're a contender? Not a thing yet. Maybe if we're 2-1 or 3-0 when we face them, it'll be different. But the Bills haven't proven they are worth any concern to anyone yet. Not just the Jets, but any opponent.

JFK to Roch flight cancelled. I asked the ticket agent if she had anything else. She said "we go Buffalo....we got Buffalo".

F*kkin Jet Blue---dissing the Bills.

weak.

i think the guy who posted the article is saying that when they said we got buffalo, it means like we got this, we got buffalo, as in they are going to beat us.

They forget quickly that they have the same QB that threw us the ball what seemed like a hundred times in their building last year. Are they really that much more confident in Sanchez not being awful? We'll absolutely get them at least once this year.

the Jets are, to borrow a Rexism, a "slapdick" team, with a !@#$ing loudmouth coach.

I wish DeAngelo Hall had run up to Ryan and slapped the piss out of him. If Ryan wants to run his mouth at opposing players, he should get his fat ass on the field.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't think that the hit that "The Terminator" laid on a Panther STer was all that big a deal. The guy didn't see it coming, and the hit was delivered as the kickoff sailed through the end zone. Also, did the Jets really design a play just so that "Terminator" could lay somebody out?

Exactly. He was probably telling Ryan that's who their opponent was.

People here are stretching a bit.

And even if they werent...what is wrong with Rex Ryan telling his VP of Football Operations that they will beat the Buffalo Bills?

Its not like signing your death certificate...or anything really earth shattering. I would hate to bust everyone's bubble around here, but the Jets ARE a superior football team with a superior coaching staff, players, stadium, front office...people, I am sorry but they are just simply better than us right now. They have probably passed the Patriots.

People dont like the Jets because they are getting good...all the bad talk was about the Patriots for the last some-odd years...now we are onto the Jets...5 years from now we will all be hating the Dolphins...then it will be back to our turn to dominate!

Dude...when the hell have we EVER been relevant in the past 10-15 years???

PLEASE, SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS???

If I've learne anything from that show its that Sanchez is an absolute headcase. Get him rattled early and he's done for the game.

I agree. Watching this show has given everyone an inside glimpse of a guy who gets completely bent when he throws a bad pass in PRACTICE. We need to pressure this guy...and hit him hard and often.

And even if they werent...what is wrong with Rex Ryan telling his VP of Football Operations that they will beat the Buffalo Bills?

It was the other way around, but that's ok. See you in Utica 10/20 :thumbsup:

I thought I would bring it up to fire up the fan base here against the Jets!

If you can stomach the show, you can see that the Jets are not some invincible powerhouse. My take is they have very weak backups, and a QB who can get rattled. And their LG situation is not too great. A bunch of misfits... eating cheeseburgers on the field when they are stretching.

Good. Hopefully the team uses it as motivation. Look at it this way - either Tannenbaum is right and the kick the crap out of us, or we shut them up. It will be interesting either way. But there's no way I could hate the Jets more than Dallas or New England. Not even close.

You'll hate New England less once Belichick & Brady are gone and the Bills start beating them again.

The hate for Dallas should never cease.

Edited by BuffaloWings

I almost want this team to fail as much as I want the Bill's to win the Superbowl this year. Absolutely hate them.

+1000..

I have been watching the show and it brings a smile to my face when Sanchez acts like an immature doofus.

Yeah, I thought that was kind of strange too. I didn't see the quote, only heard them talking about it on the radio. Perhaps, not wanting to step on toes, Namath deflected his doubts about Sanchez onto the offensive line? People do that kind of stuff all the time.

Pains me to say it, but I think the Dolphins and Pats will battle it out for the top of the division, while the Jets and Bills battle it out to avoid the bottom.

I've watched all their preseason games and think they look terrible.

the Jets are, to borrow a Rexism, a "slapdick" team, with a !@#$ing loudmouth coach.

I wish DeAngelo Hall had run up to Ryan and slapped the piss out of him. If Ryan wants to run his mouth at opposing players, he should get his fat ass on the field.

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't think that the hit that "The Terminator" laid on a Panther STer was all that big a deal. The guy didn't see it coming, and the hit was delivered as the kickoff sailed through the end zone. Also, did the Jets really design a play just so that "Terminator" could lay somebody out?

IMO it also looked like an illegal spearing.. He lead with his head to make the tackle and was lucky he wasn't called for a penalty..