Shaun Rogers punishment by league

Shaun Rodgers Punishment

Doesn't it seem a little weird that Shaun Rogers(DT for cleveland browns) is caught with a gun in an aiport. Was being charged with a felony like Marshawn, yet the league decides to give him a fine and not a suspension. Maybe its just me but RG seems kind of all over the place on his punishments. Either that or its because Marshawn had one other incident prior. Anyways just thought it was kind of interesting.

Edited by Wayne333

Shaun Rodgers Punishment

Doesn't it seem a little weird that Shaun Rogers(DT for cleveland browns) is caught with a gun in an aiport. Was being charged with a felony like Marshawn, yet the league decides to give him a fine and not a suspension. Maybe its just me but RG seems kind of all over the place on his punishments. Either that or its because Marshawn had one other incident prior. Anyways just thought it was kind of interesting.

See what happens if you get caught with a gun at an airport!

Shaun Rodgers Punishment

Rodgers was suspended 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy. Yep, you could say RG has no clue what he wants his PCP to say to people. <_<

Shaun Rodgers Punishment

In the second grade they started gaving us rubrics for how our essays/projects/tests would be graded.....

I think the NFLPA needs to give Goodell one ASAP.

Shaun Rodgers Punishment

I like when people present a question and then immediately answer it.

Perhaps the President who is sick of playing President stuck up for SR since our enemies want to do just this (take weapons on aircraft). (see how I never mentioned Muslum anywhere). There's nothing wrong with running over a Canadian- since they're our allies (right Mr. Presillegal w/ no birth certificate?.

Great point and topic in my opinion. Lieniency has been served and I'd like to know why?