One late round pick not going anywhere

Rayzer32

This guy is definitely making the team, and may possibly be starting once he gets used to the transition to LB. Even his post game interviews are great. When asked if he caused the fumble tonight, he says "yeah, it was me"and something to the effect of "I was able to get a good angle and unload on him". And for his sack that was wiped out by a penalty by Lankster he said "I saw that hole open and just wanted to get a good hit on him". This guy is all football and loves to hit. Just the kind of physical LB the Bills need.

Being from the same area, I have much love for Moats, and he will be a good one. Plus dude ran a free football camp back at home for the kids aas soon as he was officially signed. I'm always going to root for the ones who are willing to give back to their community!!!! Go Bills!!!

This guy is definitely making the team, and may possibly be starting once he gets used to the transition to LB. Even his post game interviews are great. When asked if he caused the fumble tonight, he says "yeah, it was me"and something to the effect of "I was able to get a good angle and unload on him". And for his sack that was wiped out by a penalty by Lankster he said "I saw that hole open and just wanted to get a good hit on him". This guy is all football and loves to hit. Just the kind of physical LB the Bills need.

I loved that interview. Moats really sounds like a good, fun kid. He played very well, albeit against the scraps. He looks quick though, and looks like he has football smarts, and loves the contact.

I for one will admit, I have no idea how the scouts project a college DE to ILB, but is there Any chance he could move to OLb? Seems like he is bad in coverage and a good pass rusher - With Poz/Davis/Mitchell we are alright inside, and Kelsay/Ellis are currently our starters outside :sick: