Buffalo reaction to a superbowl

Fitzmagic

1. Where would you watch the game if the Bills were in the Superbowl?

Home (Modesto, CA.)

2. If the Bills won the Superbowl - in which district of Buffalo would the most rioting occur?

Don't know about Buffalo, but I would run up and down my street screaming/crying until either the police were called or I had a heart attack.

3. Would the city of Buffalo be the same ever again?

Don't know, but my neighborhood would be forever changed. "Some things you just can't un-see"

I would like to hear your opinions!

1. Home (Modesto, CA.)

2. Don't know about Buffalo, but I would run up and down my street screaming/crying until either the police were called or I had a heart attack.

3. Don't know, but my neighborhood would be forever changed. "Some things you just can't un-see"

Edited by Kevin

2. If the Bills won the Superbowl - in which district of Buffalo would the most rioting occur?

Wow!! Shows how long it's been since the Bills last trip with the "Where would you watch it?"

Or this board has changed and there aren't many members left from the 4 straight trips.

1. By myself. I'd be too nervous and anxious. No one would want to watch the game with me. Besides, if they lost, I would probably cry.

2. I don't know Buffalo all that well.

3. Would change for the better

Edited by saundena

1. In the comfort of my living room in front of my 50" HDTV. I understand those who say "cost be damned" and want to go to the game, but there's no way in Hades I can afford that.

2. I can't say for sure (don't live there), but I'd think the Washington St/Seneca St/Main St area down near HSBC would have to be a madhouse.

3. Yes - I doubt a Superbowl win would really boost the economy and get jobs there.

Not quite the same, but ask Red Sox fans what happened after they won the World Series. They're still on a high and cockier than ever.

And we'd finally get fans of the Cowboys, Steelers, and Giants to shut the f**k up!

1. I'd have to be at my best friend's house. He's the one who brought me back into the fold when I was a wayward fan, and the only person I know IRL who shares my optimism and excitement for the team every year.

2. I think South Buffalo would be absolutely destroyed.

3. No. Every person in Buffalo will own a "Buffalo Bills Superbowl Champions" t-shirt...and every little kid will own a Trent Edwards jersey :worthy:

Also, even though this video has probably been watched a million times by everybody, any talk of a Bills' Superbowl win makes head straight for Youtube. Enjoy if you haven't seen it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PlWZDZboQw&p=15C4404C488AC9BF&playnext=1&index=2

1.) Depending upon how far my credit card takes me i would like to be there. If not, i think i would buy the latest and greatest TV and watch it at home.

2.) I don't know how rioting and destroying each others property is a way of celebrating the greatest victory in the history of our city. We would finally be on top only to destroy the moment for some people. Start your own cars on fire. I think it would be pretty cool to be downtown though drinking my face off and watching ESPN praise us over and over.

3.) The city would never be the same again. People are not going to move here because we won the Super Bowl, but The recognition and camera time wouldn't hurt.

The answer is as long as Ralph is alive and owns the team none of the above is going to happen so way even worry about it?

Way to ruin a perfectly happy, positive thread.

Would it look.....

SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

That was awesome! Tears didn't well up in my eyes.I swear.

OH, forgot to answer the questions.

1. If I could afford it, I'd be there to watch it live. saw us lose in Pasadena but it was an awesome experience none the less and one I wouldn't want to miss out on.

2. Nowhere in buffalo would be safe.

3. Buffalo would never be the same. I can't imagine how we all would feel with the weight of that monkey off our backs. Finally, a feeling of PRIDE. and then I could finally tell all my friends that are steelers or raiders fans who always throw it in my face how we've never won a superbowl to STFU!

1. If possible watch it live at the Superbowl. If not then with 10-20 of my friends at a bar packed with fans somewhere downtown.

2. No doubt downtown.

3. The fans will never be the same, the city... well 2 days after the parade it will be... We now return to our regular programming.