Gee .. no posts on Drew doing well ?

Lets see .. defence making Miami look like a good team .. so its not them.

Drew is only 18/28, 267 yards, 4TD's and 0 INT's

Rating of 134 (I am sure someone will point out its against Maimi)

But must be SOME reason they are winning today ....? Special teams is a wash so far.

Big running game tosy too ... 68 whole yards .. 7 of which are Drew's !

Lets see .. defence making Miami look like a good team .. so its not them.

Drew is only 18/28, 267 yards, 4TD's and 0 INT's

Rating of 134 (I am sure someone will point out its against Maimi)

But must be SOME reason they are winning today ....? Special teams is a wash so far.

Big running game tosy too ... 68 whole yards .. 7 of which are Drew's !

146623[/snapback]

No, unlike you, some people don't consider it a huge event when their QB pitches three solid games per season against crap opponents like Miami.

Could be you....

Oh so now the opponents suck when bledsoe does good HUH? Excuses are like !@#$s everyone has one!!! Just admit Bledsoe is still a decent QB in what his 6th new O in his career give it a goddamn break already!! Seriously this O is starting to gel now after they played in the new O for the season! Thats the reason hands down!!

What's the ranking of the Miami Pass Defense? Someone has got to tell these people who will do anything in their power to put down Drew.

That game was on the road, against a Miami Pass D, and Drew gave his best performance since 2002. 4 TDs, NO INT, close to 300 yards.

What's the ranking of the Miami Pass Defense? Someone has got to tell these people who will do anything in their power to put down Drew.

That game was on the road, against a Miami Pass D, and Drew gave his best performance since 2002. 4 TDs, NO INT, close to 300 yards.

146771[/snapback]

Yeah, but he took THREE sacks?! :P

:blush:

Guest Guest_toledo bill_*
Yeah, but he took THREE sacks?! :P

:blush:

146778[/snapback]

Plus he has run out of the pocket a couple of times recently!!He is playing great and I, as a Bills supporter am cheering him on!

No doubt - Bledsoe's best game of the year. I have called for his nuts in a bowl when he played badly, I will congratulate him now when he brings a good show. :blush:

Better yet - The Buffalo Bills WON!

This is not about a player, this is about a team. My hat is tipped to a great TEAM effort. :P

On a day when the Bills' defense allowed an AJ Feely-led offense to score 32 points, Drew Bledsoe threw 4 TDs to go with his 0 INTs, his 64% completion percentage, and his 277 yards. Against a very good pass defense and on the road, I might add. Only 24.5% of those passing yards were because of Moulds, meaning Drew is learning to spread the ball. Say whatever you want about how Drew has played in the past, or how he is likely to play in the future. Today was a good day for him.

Nice game Drew. Now can we please stop the idiotic "I told you so" posts, and the ever-so-predictable "It's only a team game when the Bills lose" routine? This and the Rams game were his only two good/great games. 3 bad games vs. NE, Baltimore, and Oakland. The other 7 games have been very average. You Drew apologists are become more like Flutie Flakes every day and I never thought that was possible.

Drew had a good game. I love it when Drew has good games. So does every other Bilsl fan. Why would anyone who wants the Bills to win not want to see their QB have a good game? Some are more concerned than others about his liabilities as a QB.

I'm one of them. He has a long history of making terrible passes in critical situations. Maybe just maybe Sam Wyche has inoculated him against future horrors.

but i doubt it. We've seen Dr. Jeckyl for a few weeks now. We haven't seen Mr. Hyde since New England. Will he show up again this season? I hope not. But I sure as hell wouldn't bet against it.

Plus he has run out of the pocket a couple of times recently!!He is playing great and I, as a Bills supporter am cheering him on!

146803[/snapback]

On one "out of pocket" throw he also made the mistake of hitting the player (Euhus?) in the hands. Another time he took 4-5 seconds for the pocket to collapse around him. :blush: The original point is well taken, If you make a career on the wall with "screwdrew" posts, you can take a moment to say "good job".

Do not get me wrong, I still do not see Bledsoe as the future for this team, but he has improved - along with the rest of the TEAM.

The post game interviews were a bunch of confident guys full of piss and vinegar. :P

Nice game Drew.  Now can we please stop the idiotic "I told you so" posts, and the ever-so-predictable "It's only a team game when the Bills lose" routine?  This and the Rams game were his only two good/great games.  3 bad games vs. NE, Baltimore, and Oakland.  The other 7 games have been very average.

146925[/snapback]

Only if we can also stop all of the idiotic Drew still sucks even though we are winning posts and the even more predictable Drew has only had a couple of good games and the rest were average or lousy posts. :blush: