CNN/SI Story - Bills Trounce Colts

If that doesn't show improvement, I don't know what does.

The 14 points scored by Buffalo's first-stringers more than doubled the two field goals they had managed in their previous six preseason games, dating to last year. Rian Lindell hit a 24-yard with 22 seconds left in the first half to put Buffalo ahead for good, 24-21.

Thanks, John. I believe the Wall can breathe a collective sigh of relief that the Bills have been mentioned in a national forum in a positive manner.

I can almost hear strains of "Koom-bye-yah".

"Take Another Piece of My Heart" - Janis Joplin/Big Brother and the Holding Company

Thanks, John. I believe the Wall can breathe a collective sigh of relief that the Bills have been mentioned in a national forum in a positive manner.

"Take Another Piece of My Heart" - Janis Joplin/Big Brother and the Holding Company

And notice how all they had to was play well and win to get something positive said about them. It's all about playing well and winning.

That actually cracked me up.

How's the Sauvignon Blanc and shrimp? And what's the vintage?

Shrimp delayed until tomorrow. (Story to stupid to repeat.)

Sauv is nothing special, as far as I know. A 2008 Obviously Sauvignon Blanc. Never had it. The guy at the local wine shop claims it was very good for the $. He is fairly good at picking when I feel like listening.

I'm fairly buzzed right now. So, I'm going to toss together a quick sauce for some pasta (I have some hot sausage and chicken available...haven't decided the direction of the sauce, yet) and finish the last bit of Malbec.

And notice how all they had to was play well and win to get something positive said about them. It's all about playing well and winning.

In preseason it tends to be a bit more complicated than that.

Yeah it's the same AP story by John Wawrow that the D&C published today.

Nice piece, JW.

It got me to wondering. I would have thought that Sal Maiorana, being in Rochester, would go up to Toronto to cover the game.

I was surprised when I opened TwoBillsDrive this morning, that there were no linked articles from the D&C.

Is Sal on vacation?

Or is the D&C cutting back so much that they won't even send a reporter from Rochester to Toronto?

Yeah it's the same AP story by John Wawrow that the D&C published today.

Nice piece, JW.

It got me to wondering. I would have thought that Sal Maiorana, being in Rochester, would go up to Toronto to cover the game.

I was surprised when I opened TwoBillsDrive this morning, that there were no linked articles from the D&C.

Is Sal on vacation?

Or is the D&C cutting back so much that they won't even send a reporter from Rochester to Toronto?

Maybe Matthews is going to read about it in the News, and then report what he thought about it tomorrow.

Maybe Matthews is going to read about it in the News, and then report what he thought about it tomorrow.

:devil:

Back to the subject, does any one of our Rochester constituency know where Sal is?

And also, is Leo Roth still employed by the D&C? I haven't seen one of his bylines in ages.

I bet Lori would know… :(

Shrimp delayed until tomorrow. (Story to stupid to repeat.)

Sauv is nothing special, as far as I know. A 2008 Obviously Sauvignon Blanc. Never had it. The guy at the local wine shop claims it was very good for the $. He is fairly good at picking when I feel like listening.

I'm fairly buzzed right now. So, I'm going to toss together a quick sauce for some pasta (I have some hot sausage and chicken available...haven't decided the direction of the sauce, yet) and finish the last bit of Malbec.

Jesus. "A 2008 Obviously Sauvignon Blanc". A real tragedy - I've done it myself hundreds of times, but get sucked in over and over. I know. I feel so cheap and used, but godammit, here I am again.

The sauce? With a Malbec? I'd "hot" it up just to blast through the buzz, especially this early in the evening. Cilantro always works.

Eagles/Bengals are on up here on the border in about 15. I have a GREAT one for tomorrow. Got some people coming up here tomorrow, and I'm uncorking a Charles Melton 1999 Barossa Valley Shiraz. Grab a flight if you're interested.

We're still the bottom of the barrel, but perhaps not for long.

When we start lighting candles and swaying back and forth, I quit.

:devil:

Back to the subject, does any one of our Rochester constituency know where Sal is?

And also, is Leo Roth still employed by the D&C? I haven't seen one of his bylines in ages.

I bet Lori would know… :(

I miss Lori too, she is a class lady and one heck of good source of info.