I've got money on the Bills tonight.

My first post on these forums is to tell you I was foolish enough to put a few bucks on the Bills winning by 8 points over the Colts. Also on that ticket are the Rays over the Athletics by 2 runs, and the Arrrrrgooooos over the Tigercats by 8 points.

Anyone else getting some action? I was -this- close to pulling the trigger on the Pats game too.

Go Bills!

My first post on these forums is to tell you I was foolish enough to put a few bucks on the Bills winning by 8 points over the Colts. Also on that ticket are the Rays over the Athletics by 2 runs, and the Arrrrrgooooos over the Tigercats by 8 points.

Anyone else getting some action? I was -this- close to pulling the trigger on the Pats game too.

Go Bills!

Wow. Betting on preseason? Issues, man.

Go Bills!

Good luck, I hope you win. I never understand how someone can handicap a preseason game?

Go Bills!

Preseason action, and you're betting with your heart?

Good luck bro.....don't bet the house.

:worthy:

Go Bills!

I hope its not a-lot of money....lol!

Wow. Betting on preseason? Issues, man.

Oh don't start. Its been a long offseason. And I never bet more than $20 a week. Having a little something riding on meaningless games make them more fun to follow.

Good luck, I hope you win. I never understand how someone can handicap a preseason game?

Apparently the oddsmakers know something we don't. They had Indy as underdogs AT HOME last week, and the indeed lost. The other road favorite won too.

Preseason action, and you're betting with your heart?

Good luck bro.....don't bet the house. :worthy:

I heard our starters outscored Indy's starters in the season finale. And its a $5 parlay bet. So whatever lol.

Go Bills!

2 minutes to go and the Bills are knocking on the door. I'm rooting for you to win this incredibly stupid bet!