We need a QB that can RUN

major

We need a QB that can run. Too bad Fred Jackson hurt his hand. I wanted to see him run the WILDCAT formation every play of the game. I still remember the touchdown he threw to Evans last season against Tennessee. We need a running QB that can get the heck out of dodge everytime the OL lets them through.

We need a QB that can run. Too bad Fred Jackson hurt his hand. I wanted to see him run the WILDCAT formation every play of the game. I still remember the touchdown he threw to Evans last season against Tennessee. We need a running QB that can get the heck out of dodge everytime the OL lets them through.

Just like with Lost-man, who the hell knows how bad Edwards really is playing behind that line? And who knows how bad that line really is if they had Peyton Manning playing behind them? It's the perfect storm with the Bills, same as it has been for all but about 4 years out of the 14 years Jimbo has been retired. Lousy quarterbacking playing behind a lousy OL.

Hey, Buddy Nix admitted he's not the smartest guy in the room right?? ;)

Certainly the smartest guy in the room would have figured out a way to improve either the QB or the OL from last Januaury through today, if not both, don't you think? :wallbash:

In other words: bring back Rob Johnson.

yes, we need a QB that can run the offense.

I agree with you there. I don't mind him running around, if ONLY he would throw the damn ball. When you are 3rd and 11, you don't chuck the ball 2 yrds and hope the receivers can run the rest.

We need Flutie back, or someone like him. Big ego, fair arm, but a brain and a heart that match his ego.

The profile piece on Gailey that was making its rounds about a month ago mentioned how Chan exclusively preferred mobile quarterbacks.

Makes you wonder why he placed TE on the top of the heap? Edwards is like Rob Johnson, either he runs out of bounds, backwards or gets sacked.

UH...we need an offensive line that can pass block a lot more than we need a qb who can run.

We don't have that line thanks to the non-moves of the incumbent FO and ownership.

We can address it by putting in a blocking back and a blocking tight end to compensate. Limits what we can do...oh...wait a minute...with no offensive line...WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!

Draft Value...not need....that's the ticket ...to the bottom.

Guest dog14787

Actually, we really need an O-line that blocks so our QB doesn't have to run :lol: