Im the biggest non Drew supporter there is

RVJ

But last night I was impressed in most of his play. For the first time I blame the

Oline instead of him. I like when he ran with the ball instead of forcing it.

On the sack he protected the football right away unlike previous years.

And his play fakes on those draws were outstanding. That has Wyche written all

over it. Boomer was one of the best at. On the one fake he fooled the camera

man and everyone else. With a laser to Moulds.

I agree. He was quite decisive with all of his throws and his Plant-step-throw combinations looked quite smooth. Accuracy looked better than last year and you're right about the play-action fakes. What stopped the O from scoring was the curious Flea-flicker call and the Bledsoe / Mcgahee fumble play.

Most definitely. I ripped him constantly last year. He really has improved and looks much sharper. I hope he just hands off the ball in the Lions game and gets the heck out of there.

10743[/snapback]

"He helped me" on his jersey? :)

RJV... I've got news for you. I am the biggest "dump drew" chump on this board... only to be out down by spiked lemonade.

Let me tell you... I've watched all 3 preseason games... and there is nothing that impresses me about drew... at all. Here's a Qb that can go 25 for 25 for over 300 yards and his offense not score a single point. If you like that sort of thing... I can understand why you're impressed.

Let me remind everyone... just in case you may not know... Our Drew Bledsoe led offense is 0 touchdowns on 6 trips in the redzone. What's more scary... in what amounts to about 5 quarters of play, on a standard ffrom beyond the 50 yard line drive starts, Drew has only gotten this team in the redzone twice... the other times were drive starts inside opposition territory either via specail teams play or turnovers created by the defense.

If Travis Brown is out for a while, Milloy now gone, and drew has to QB this team... we're looking at perhaps 4 wins... when these injuries start coming, they keep coming... and it looks like it's our year for the injury bug... if we were to get one more injury along the front four on defense, we may as well pi$$ on the fire and call in the dogs... the hunt is over.

And lastly... about the offensive line... yes, it's banged up, but if this line had a QB that had just a little mobility or even a quicker mind and a little quicker to set up, it would give the o line tremendous help... there is no o line in existence that can protect drew... it's just too damn much to ask.

He has improved....is it enough to carry this team...hardly. I didn't think he could

be fixed at all....but the old dog did learn new tricks.

Im waiting on J.P. to get healthy...thats the kind of mobility and fast setup we need. With a little less running .

If Travis Brown is out for a while, Milloy now gone, and drew has to QB this team... we're looking at perhaps 4 wins... when these injuries start coming, they keep coming... and it looks like it's our year for the injury bug... if we were to get one more injury along the front four on defense, we may as well pi$$ on the fire and call in the dogs... the hunt is over.

10751[/snapback]

Guys,

THe NE Patriots, winner of the SB last year had much more significant

injuries and cuts to their starters before the season began and they did

just fine.

This is the time the coaching staff gets its act together and schemes a

game with the players they have. If the coaching staff adjusts their

game plan to the personnel they have they will do fine. I have high

hopes on MM & his staff to just do that and move on.

Guys,

THe NE Patriots, winner of the SB last year had much more significant

injuries and cuts to their starters before the season began and they did

just fine.

This is the time the coaching staff gets its act together and schemes a

game with the players they have. If the coaching staff adjusts their

game plan to the personnel they have they will do fine. I have high

hopes on MM & his staff to just do that and move on.

True... but, I'm pretty damn sure... no, make that positive, the the Bills have no where near the coaching staff the PATs have. I mean, comparing a guy like Mularkey and his staff to that of a two time superbowl winning HC and staff just doesn't cut it. And Belicheck won two SBs as a DC as well...

You can cover a lot of ugly with a QB that has manueverability and a love for handing it off to the RB. Drew ain't got neither nor. Drew just doesn't have the temperment/mentality to manage a game.