EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!

I've been reading through the threads lately and all i see is " oh the bills will suck" or " Trent sucks" or " There is no hope".

Guys. Relax. It's the first preseason game for crying out loud. There are still 3 more preseason games to go. I guarantee that if we light it up in Toronto against Indy, everyone will be talking about us going unbeaten.

After watching this, here are some reasons on why we shouldntt panic just yet:

1. Our backups on D wont all be on the field during the regular season like today. I hope.

2. 3 o-line starters not playing.

3. Lynch and Jackson only played like half of the first quarter.

4. Edwards has nowhere to go but up after his performance today.

5. Our new coach might actually fix some of our mistakes

6. Steve Johnson looked pretty good, and will be the 2nd receiver

7. Poz, our best linebacker, didnt play.

8. There are still 3 more preseason games left to play

9. As my saying goes, in order to succeed, you must fail.

10. If Edwards can improve, and i think he will, the whole team will improve

I've been reading through the threads lately and all i see is " oh the bills will suck" or " Trent sucks" or " There is no hope".

Guys. Relax. It's the first preseason game for crying out loud. There are still 3 more preseason games to go. I guarantee that if we light it up in Toronto against Indy, everyone will be talking about us going unbeaten.

After watching this, here are some reasons on why we shouldntt panic just yet:

1. Our backups on D wont all be on the field during the regular season like today. I hope. (Our starters gave up 21 pts)

2. 3 o-line starters not playing. (2 out of those 3 SUCK too)

3. Lynch and Jackson only played like half of the first quarter.

4. Edwards has nowhere to go but up after his performance today. (Edwards sucks. He is what he is and is not getting any better)

5. Our new coach might actually fix some of our mistakes (or maybe they won't You can fix mental mistakes, you cannot coach lack of talent)

6. Steve Johnson looked pretty good, and will be the 2nd receiver. (I like Stevie, but he's would not be starting for any other NFL team)

7. Poz, our best linebacker, didnt play. (If Poz is our best LB, that just sucks. He is average at best and cannot stay healthy)

8. There are still 3 more preseason games left to play (Atleast we have that to look forward to)

9. As my saying goes, in order to succeed, you must fail. (This is just plain stupid)

10. If Edwards can improve, and i think he will, the whole team will improve (we covered this already. EDWARDS SUCKS)