Van Halen Reuniting

The fact that no one seems to have any idea would indicate how good of a tour it was.

It's just PR, as far as I can tell..........Like Kiss having their farewell tour, and then a year later they're back on tour and I don't hear a thing about it - I'm like what? wait - didn't you say???........And, my man Bruce putting out The Rising and all the hype was "the first album recorded with the ESB since Born in the USA".....As if Tunnel of Love never happened, but that just wouldn't sound as good.

Maybe if Michael Anthony was playing, they'd actually be able to say the first time since 85 that the original VH is reunited.

I'm about as big of a VH fan as you'll find. You can't go by that audio as I saw them live in 2007 and they sounded really good. The band IMO sounded the best back in 1995 on Sammy's real last tour with them. Nobody could touch them live back then.

If the ticket prices are decent I'll go again.

I'm about as big of a VH fan as you'll find. You can't go by that audio as I saw them live in 2007 and they sounded really good. The band IMO sounded the best back in 1995 on Sammy's real last tour with them. Nobody could touch them live back then.

If the ticket prices are decent I'll go again.

I saw them in 2004 with Sammy. How was that not a real tour?........I have seen them twice - 25 years apart - and both time for free, and it must be that I just am not into that genre that much, because those are two of my least favorite concerts ever..........Even though I like a number of their songs.

I saw them in 2004 with Sammy. How was that not a real tour?........I have seen them twice - 25 years apart - and both time for free, and it must be that I just am not into that genre that much, because those are two of my least favorite concerts ever..........Even though I like a number of their songs.

I would say that it wasn't a real tour since they only did it for the $$ and nobody cared how they sounded live. Alex was the only decent part of the show. Eddie was wasted the entire time and couldn't play a lick in 2004. At least he pretty much sober in 2007.

I would say that it wasn't a real tour since they only did it for the $$ and nobody cared how they sounded live. Alex was the only decent part of the show. Eddie was wasted the entire time and couldn't play a lick in 2004. At least he pretty much sober in 2007.

Alex was definitely awesome - best drum solo I ever saw!........Eddie actually sounded good to me, too.......But, he did look like crap, that's for sure........And, it was kind of depressing. There were probably 6-7000 people at the arena that night. Never been to a concert there with so few people.