POTD - 8/10

linksfiend

I saw The Oxford Murders over the weekend. Intriguing plot. Fairly good looking chick with huge knockers getting nekkid. Pretty good flick.

It also presented this puzzle below that I would like to offer up:

http://i33.tinypic.com/69dv60.jpg

Point of order. Please refer to the Man Laws

Any reference to attractive women, especially ones with huge knockers, requires a pic

Dev - Sorry about that faux pas.

Gringo - thanks for picking up the slack.

How about it overnight crew?

Can anyone determine the next character in this sequence:

M

Didn't Gringo and Jay already solve it. The hints gave it away. I don't know how to draw it with my keyboard, though.

Didn't Gringo and Jay already solve it. The hints gave it away. I don't know how to draw it with my keyboard, though.

It's an 'M' with a straight line going across that touches the bottom of the middle 'v' thingy and sticks out a little past both side posts. Kinda like this:

M

It's an 'M' with a straight line going across that touches the bottom of the middle 'v' thingy and sticks out a little past both side posts. Kinda like this:

M

Did you cut and paste that from somewhere? I couldn't figure out how to make that. Actually...

It's a mirrored 4. That is, the mirrored version is on the left of, and connected to, the un-mirrored 4

Well it seemed they went searching for hints. I was just curious if anyone solved it without searching for hints. And I wanted to see how my new way of posting it without the link worked.

So yes - the correct answer is:

M

M

Full explanation here:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2ecnjus.jpg