Madden 11 Disses Jay Cutler & Adrian Peterson

Rush23

You have to turn off IR / Injuries to play the Bills, otherwise you'll need to visit the PS of the Lions all season for players.

Seriously. Played three seasons in franchise mode, on Madden 2010. First season, Trent Edwards misses first 10 games of the season. Second season, Lee Evans out for the entire season. I drafted a QB the third season (Augustus Robinson out of Oregon... 6ft 5in, 240lbs), with the second pick in the draft. He get hurt in the last preseason game, out for 10 weeks. I had to re-sign Trent Edwards, who was a free agent. Miserable... almost like the makers of Madden love to prey on our fears...

I will pick the new game when/if I have time and money. Time seems like less of a problem!

Seriously. Played three seasons in franchise mode, on Madden 2010. First season, Trent Edwards misses first 10 games of the season. Second season, Lee Evans out for the entire season. I drafted a QB the third season (Augustus Robinson out of Oregon... 6ft 5in, 240lbs), with the second pick in the draft. He get hurt in the last preseason game, out for 10 weeks. I had to re-sign Trent Edwards, who was a free agent. Miserable... almost like the makers of Madden love to prey on our fears...

I will pick the new game when/if I have time and money. Time seems like less of a problem!

You're right, maybe IR is automatically built into the Bills. It's the default mode :0

and never ever have ellis lankster call the coin toss cuz then the game will never start

I would be cool with Ellis intercepting 10 passes this season and taking them all back to the House and along his run backs he yells out "Ttttttt ttttttt tttD" and I would not laugh. I'de be cool with this.